Nursing that hangover

-The next morning-
I woke up in Zak's bed again. The light was brighter than a thousand suns. My head throbbed. I adjusted and laid in bed with Gracie cuddled up by my stomach. I heard men talking downstairs. I got up, no time for a bra. I put on some of Zak's baggy pants and headed downstairs.
"Good morning sunshine. Nursing that hangover are ya?" Jay asked. I glared.
"Youre a lot of fun Evelyn. Drunk and Sober. Sorry you feel shitty." Aaron mentioned.
"Zak is in the kitchen." Billy told me.

I head in the kitchen. Zak has made breakfast for the boys, Gracie and myself. I wrap my arms around him from behind and lay my head on his back.
"Hey hun. You okay? Im glad you had fun last night. Heres some ibuprofen and water. Breakfast will be ready in 5." He said as he kissed my forehead.
Gracie and I go in the backyard and play ball.
5 minutes later, breakfast was done.

I should get back to the hotel at some point. I gotta get back to Seattle, I drive home tomorrow (Monday) morning. Zak drives me to the hotel, walks me to my room, watches me as I pack and we fuck some more. Upon him leaving my room, there is one final kiss.

"Will I see you again?" I ask.
"I will always welcome you into my dungeon." Zak says.
We part ways and I still can't help but think this was all a dream and pinch myself repeatedly. Its been a weekend for the books, but I need to head home and forget this ever happened.