Five ( Trip in Busan )

Indoor pool area,

"Splashhh!" Hyuna slipped from the floor and dramatically fell into the pool.

"Jiyeon! Ya ya! I can't swim! Forget that we are fighting for a while! Help me you witch!" Hyuna panicked, rapping out her words when her face was out from the water.

Jiyeon turned around and freaked out. She pulled up her cardigan sleeve and sat at the corner of the pool, extending her hand for Hyuna to reach.

"Yah! Take my hand!" Jiyeon yelled, moving closer to the pool.

"Heukkk!" She gasped for air, eyes reddened.

"Crazy bish. How dare you call me witch?" Jiyeon turned petty so she glared at Hyuna.
"Ppali! Climb up!" She struggled to pull Hyuna, using all her strength.

Using just one hand was not a good support. Therefore, Jiyeon extended another hand and got her sleeve drenched with water.

"Splash!" Hyuna was panicking so she slapped her hand on the water surface, causing the water to be splashed to Jiyeon's face.

"YAH! Calm the hell down! You won't die!" Jiyeon closed her eyes as the water blurred out her vision.

After moments of struggles, Jiyeon successfully pulled Hyuna out from the pool and Hyuna let out a sigh of relief.

"Thanks," Hyuna hissed and fixed her hair.

"So you know," Jiyeon got up from the floor and went towards the door.

"Wait! Jiyeon aa! Don't go!" Hyuna ran after Jiyeon and pulled her by arm.

"What?" Jiyeon turned around.

"Are you still mad? Do you really think like that?" Hyuna asked.

"I am mad? Yes. But isn't that what you think? I just said it out loud cause you seemed like you wanted a confirmation. No matter what I say, if you choose to think like that, I have no say in this." Jiyeon freed herself, giving death glares.

"I just can't move on from that. I feel so sorry for everything that happened back then until today."

"Don't give me your sympathy Hyuna, sympathise yourself first. Until when will you blame yourself? Aren't you tired being stuck in the past when everybody else is living well? I don't want to remember that scene again. So stop talking about it or mention that it was your fault." Jiyeon said, sounded so plain.

"Then-"

"What I did back then have nothing to do with you. Did you tell me to follow you? I crossed the road by myself and got into an accident because of my own clumsiness. I am tired of listening to you saying that it was your fault for what I did on my own. Stop annoying me with such nonsense."
"It wasn't your fault."

"..."
"You sound so much like Felix. Did you copy paste his sentence?" Hyuna got brainwashed at last- listening to what Jiyeon said.

"Really?" Jiyeon smirked.
"Maybe we spent too much time together."

"What was that?!" Hyuna narrowed her eyes.
"But is that really how you think?" She tapped on Jiyeon's shoulder.

"Eo, that is how I think." Jiyeon nodded, still putting her guard up.
"And sorry,"

"You are asking for an apology but so insincere." Hyuna crossed her arms together, being sulky but didn't actually hold grudge against Jiyeon for what she said.

"Psst," Jiyeon shot another death glare but ended up chuckling.
"Stop it, this is so lame."

"Right, so childish but I am sorry too." Hyuna smiled widely and went to hug Jiyeon, like a magnet.