Eight ; Our graduation

1st March 2020,

Seoul,

Saekang Elite High School,

Hall,

"Congratulations everyone! Thank you for attending our school and studied hard, from now onward, I wish you my students the best. There must be ups and downs throughout the school life. But, whatever happened in the past, I hope it won't effect your view of the world ahead. It is okay to make brutal decisions at times, because that is one of the ways for us to learn. Remember my dear students, if you are finding the key to success, I am afraid that you are actually confusing yourself as for me, there is no key to success. Whatever that is happening in life is the lead to your future and whatever you will end up doing in the future is always the best for you. I know some of you are unsatisfied with your result but it is okay. It is not the end of the world, you are still young and there is so many paths for you to cross. Goodluck everyone!" It was Principal Song giving the most sincere from his heart to his students who were graduating that year.

"Thank you Mr Song! You are the best principal I ever had in my entire school life!" Chani yelled from the audience side, in his graduation attire.

The students clapped their hands, some were sad to leave school, some were happy to start college and some were just emotionless. Despite that, they shared the same vibe at the very moment. Everybody was busy with their parents and friends, taking pictures for memories.

"Hyunjin! Come join us!" Han called him from distant as he was originally sitting with his mother.

"Eo! In a second!" Hyunjin gave Han an okay sign then looked back to his mother.
"Eomma, I will join my friends now. Have a safe drive back to the hospital."
"But before that, this is for you." He gave her a bouquet of white roses instead of receiving one.
"Thank you eomma for raising me to this point. I am really happy to graduate in this school, thank you for being patient with me all those years."

"Eomma is thankful too, you have been a nice son. Come give me a hug," she pulled him into a warm hug, patting the back of his blazer as she felt like crying.
"See you later, have fun with your friends." Mijoon broke the hug and waved to him as she was walking further away.

"Heung! See you later eomma!" Hyunjin waved back and turned his heels to see his friends.

He lastly made a way to join the friends taking group pictures for graduation.

"Hyunjin aa, you hold the camera." Hyuna handed him the camera.

All of them were holding flowers or chocolates they got from their partners or parents except for Hyuns. Therefore...

"But before that, I have something for you." Hyunjin pulled something out from his inner blazer and gave it to Hyuna.

"YOU HAVE THIS?!" Hyuna eventually took it from him- a single red rose with white wrapper and a "Happy Graduation Day!" ribbon.

"It is so aesthetic right?! I got one extra for you," he wiggled his eyebrows and Hyuna endlessly smiled.
"Okay get ready everyone! In the count of three!" Hyunjin put the camera in the air and started counting.
"One! Two! Three!"

"Click!" The Canon branded camera owned by Seungmin produced sound as Hyunjin tapped on the button.

"One more!" Jiyeon said as she noticed her eyes were closed in the picture.