Thirty Two ; Love isn't just about happiness.

Private ward,

"I am sorry Hyuna aa, I was wrong."

"What are you keeping from me?"

They said to each other at the same time.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin tried to come up with an instant solution to free himself from the question but he found non.

"The Holly's Cafe VLOG." Hyuna said, went to sit on the chair again.
"I found out about it."

"You found out? I- didn't have another solution. Sorry." His eyes were shaken a little.

"No, that is crazy cool." Hyuna gave him thumbs up and Hyunjin laughed as she made a cute face along the reaction.
"And, I am sorry too. About today and yesterday, I won't do that again." She added.

"Hrmm," Hyunjin nodded.
"Hyuna aa, are you perhaps..."

"What is it?" She raised her eyebrows and waited for Hyunjin to finish his sentence.

"Aren't you scared?"

"Of what?"

"Me, wasn't that just too much? I don't think saying sorry will make up for it." Hyunjin shifted his gaze from her face to his hands.
"But I am really really sorry."

"Are you crazy? Who wouldn't?! I thought I died already that time. Do you know how scared I was to see you got hurt like that? But you were too nice so I wondered too hrmm when will he explode? Like a ticking bomb. But it is okay," Hyuna leaned closer to whisper the next line.
"I like psychopath."

"YAH! DOES THAT MEANS JIHYUN-" Hyunjin lifted his head to see her- expression was in horror.

"Exclude Jihyun." Hyuna got goosebumps but she laughed it out.

"I never know you are like this."

"Like what?"

"You have weird taste but-"
"Googling psychopathic boyfriend one O one because Hyuna said she likes it." Hyunjin playfully tapped on his screen and Hyuna laughed.

"Are we good now?" Hyuna asked and Hyunjin spread his arms.

"A reconciliation hug." He said then Hyuna hugged him.

"Hyunjin aa, don't have thoughts like that. One mistake won't erase all your kindness." She patted the back of his head- loving the texture of his fluffy hair touching the palm of her hand.
"I was wrong too." But Hyuna just didn't want to make him ponders over it when in fact she was honestly scared of what will happen in the future and how would she deal it if he acts like that again.

Since he was usually so rational so she was so unfamiliar with the difference. Hyuna got zero answer to how she actually felt. But just one thing she knew for sure, Hyuna didn't hate him and she wanted to just forget it.

"I will be good to you from now on," he placed his chin on her shoulder.

"You have always been like that." She replied, speaking with a small yet sincere smile and the tender voice of hers.
"Okay let's stop being cringeworthy, you need to sleep. It is eleven now, unless you want to skip college but that most likely won't be it." Hyuna moved away and once again checked on her phone clock.