Vote-

So this is a vote on which story you would like me to write most. Keep in mind all of these will be VERY different from cannon.
I won't be able to get started on it right away, as I'm still editing, but here are your options (please comment which one you want):

Option 1:
Name (as of now, it may change):
•When The World Comes Crashing Down
Fandom:
•BNHA
Description:
•Hitoshi has been on his own since he was four, and Izuku since he was 9. They found family in each other and went to UA as brothers. Both got into general studies, but one day the duo receive an opportunity from the principal that they can't refuse.

Option 2:
Name (as of now, it may change):
•Worldwide Secret
Fandom:
•Assassination Classroom
Description:
•E-Class has always been secret to the rest of the school, and the world. Nobody knows that their being taught by some kind of octopus thing that they named Koro-Sensei, or that their mission is to kill him. That is, until some bullies make the mistake of going to pay them a visit while their in the middle of training.

Option 3:
Name (as of now, it may change):
•Not That Bad
Fandom:
•Assassination Classroom (again)
Description:
•Karma has issues. Everyone knows that, and people have learned to stay away from him. That is until a new kid shows up and doesn't know about his attitude. After getting closer to Nagisa, Karma realizes that he's not the only one with problems, as well as realizing he's a little more rainbow inside than he thought.
Yes this is Karmagisa. I ship it~

So lemme know!