1)🦋

Ye dil jo dhala teri aadat mein,

Shamil kiya hai ibadat mein,

Thodi khuda se bhi maafi ho,

Mere liye tum kaafi ho ⭐

◎◎◎❀❀❀❀◎◎◎

The sky became dark and low with ominous black clouds and the wind picked up, howling, crying, warning, baying like a wolf into night.

The first crack of lightening rent the air and within seconds the rolling boom of the thunder reverberated overhead. Soon the rain fell, slow to start, splattering the sidewalks haphazardly.

Opening the glass window of the kitchen she was adoring the rainy scenery while a gush of wind splashed in her face making her feel chilly. Her hairs were playing with her cheeks while her face was adoring with a astonished smile which melts every heart. Her eyes were concentrating on the rain and her earrings were dancing along with wind. She was admiring the rainy night scenery when sudden thunder makes her frightened. Since childhood she was afraid of thunder but loves rain.
She was enjoying the rain when someone's loud voice brings her back to the world.

"Kaka, meri chai" coming into the kitchen he screamed his lungs out without noticing her who was standing at the end of the kitchen while getting afraid by his harsh voice.

(Uncle, my tea)

"Kaka, kahan hai?" As he noticed her he asked her furiously making her more afraid.

(Where is uncle?)

"Jii...woh...." she stammered while looking here and there making him lost his control.

(Actually...)

"Bologi bhi?" Going near her he asked her irritatingly while she starts walking backward till her back hits the wall.

(Will you speak too?)

"Mei....mei....kaka...ke.." she was replying when a loud thunder voice makes her more afraid and her eyes starts getting moistened.

(I come in uncle)

"Kyaa??" loosing his anger he roughly pulled her hand making her startled while crashing her near him.

(What?)

"Ka..ka...kaka ke jagah....mei..mei...aayi hoon" finally with lots of hesitation and nervousness she replied while still looking down as tears are forming in her eyes.

(I have come in place of uncle)

"Chai chahiye mujhe" pushing her harshly he said while turning to go.