4)🦋

Bujhi bujhi si aankh bhi,

Chamak uthe jo tu mile ❤️

☆☆֍֍✦֍֍☆☆

Present:

It's been whole one month of kaka's arrival making both restless to meet each other as he restricts them to meet each other in his presence as it wasn't allowed in his generation to meet young couples often.

After his arrival he rarely skips his breakfast or dinner as it was only time for him to have a glimpse of her.

Till now he himself didn't know that he craves for her, her food, her presence and everything about her. He completes him work on time and do long long meeting in short span just to go home on time and take a glimpse of her.

On the other hand she always send his lunch, sometimes making his favorite dish and sometimes dessert.
She also starts craving for his one glimpse as always waits for him and does her dinner after him. Sometimes he come late making her panicked so she deliberately puts salt on his coffee for his punishment. Whenever he comes late she served his food on the table while hides behind the pillar just to adore him while eating unknown to him.
Now they were living more like hidden married couple and less like strangers.

Today also he was late making her frighten as he never came this much late after kaka's arrival making her restless.

She was pacing large steps in the living room while controlling her ragged heart beat as many negative thoughts came in her little mind making her more nervous.

"Kiara, soyi nhi beta?" She was soo lost that don't notice kaka presence who was going to kitchen to drink water when he noticed her and he never waits for arsh because it was normal for him, before kiara he used to come late and sometimes sleeps without having dinner.

(Kiara, didn't you sleep?)

"Woh...woh....paani de rhi thi" quickly grabbing water jar from the table she starts watering the plastic showpiece plants making him puzzled.

(Was giving water)

"Beta inti raat ko?" He questioned her not understanding why she was watering at night then.

(At night?)

"Woh bhi inn podho ko?" He added with a confused look making her realized her silly.

(That too to these plants?)

"Woh..mei....bas" she was thinking of some excuse but the telephone starts ringing suddenly making both startled.

"Jii" she picks up the phone hesitantly while hoping to be his call.

"Kyaaaaa?" A sob escaped from her mouth after listening the new.