Chapter 1:INTRODUCTION

My name is Ashlyn Killua Illiana Williams. But to my family I'm just Aki. i'm not your typical 17 year old girl. I'm a hybrid- part werewolf, human,  and an angel. I'm 5'7", black straight hair that reaches my waist and with hazel colored eyes and a slim body.

     My mom wasn't my father's mate. His real mate and the mother of my 3brothers died when there's a group of rouges that attack the pack when my brothers were 15, 12, and 7 years old respectively. When his mate died he's wasted and that's when he met my mom.My Mom died giving birth to me. That's when my dad decided to tell my brothers and the pack about my existence and instantly they became oveprotective of me.

        I'm not a normal hybrid. I was born a lycan. You can tell if you're a lycan if you shift very early, earlier than that of an alpha and possess a certain kind of power. It's also very rare that's why the council make sure they are all protected and their identity was kept a secret outside their packs.

     My father is a member of the council. The current alpha of our pack, the Blood Moon pack, is my eldest brother Brandon.They're the one who are keeping me safe.Well not until i found my mate.They just wish that he is an Alpha for him to be able to protect me.

   My power is telekinesis, which is very cool by the way and I love it.