Part 1: Where's The Good Karma?

『Flashback』

Explosions were heard by our main boy, Midoriya Izuku as he was on the ground scared of what will happen to him if he were to be hitted by the quirks of his best friend Kacchan. She was preparing the explosions, in which it was her quirk, to beat up Izuku.

"Deku, seems like you already know what's gonna happen?"

"W-Wait K-Kacchan please stop this, i-i know it'll h-hurt" Midoriya pleaded but to no avail as she and her 2 friends beats up Midoriya but not to severly

A couple of beatings that Midoriya had took from Kacchan, it was already done. Kacchan and her so called friends walked away laughing at Midoriya who was laying on the ground, dust all over his face and clothes. Midoriya then stood up as his arms were dirty along with his clothes. He walks back to his house without nobody to come with him.

As Midoriya was walking home he had remembered that he and his mom went to the doctor to ask what quirk was Midoriya was gonna get but instead he got this reply from the doctor that was inspecting him for his quirk.

"I'm sorry kid but you're quirkless. See this joint over here?" The doctor pointed it out with an x-ray he did to see what's the matter of why he doesn't have a quirk. "Normal people who have quirks don't have that extra joint, which means that you are quirkless. I'm sorry boy but you can never be a hero you dreamt to be." Midoriya was about to cry but he kept it inside him as he was devastated but he never stopped dreaming about being a hero because he always dreamt of being the number one hero like All Might, he was strong and courageous and always had a smile whenever he saves someone and a hero Midoriya has always admired.

As Midoriya arrived at his house his mom asked him what happened. He made up a lie that they were playing tag but unfortunately for him he tripped and fell at the dirt. His mom didn't saw through the lie so she nodded but then said "Go and take a shower, it's Monday tomorrow" He shouted ok and then he runs to the bathroom

『The Present』

Midoriya was walking to school while muttering some nonsense "So if I take a walk it would take 10 minutes to get to the bus stop and 5 minutes to get here when I ride...."

He kept going on and on muttering nonsense suddenly a girl hits the back of his head. Midoriya turned around and saw Katsuki Bakugo his best friend.

"O-Oh Kacchan I-I didn't see you there" Stuttering Midoriya said as he was scared of her "Tch stupid Deku spouting nonsense in the early mornings.." She continued to walk to school as she grips her chest tightly "What the hell is this feeling.." She whispered as she shook her head to forget about it.

As Midoriya sighed he kept walking to school ignoring what happened awhile ago when she punched his head lightly but not to hardly to knock him out of his muttering.

As Midoriya had arrived to his classroom he sat at his designated seat. Kacchan was beside him as he tried speaking to her so that they can talk about something "Shut up nerd" She then looked away to not see him or his face which was looking directly at her. Midoriya sighed as he faced the white board and the teacher was already there.

『Time skip』

As Midoriya was packing up his things his hero notebook was still on his desk as he was about to put it in suddenly Kacchan took it from his desk.

"Pft! What's this nerd?? Hero Analysis for the future? Don't even get you're hopes up!" She then steps on it and used her quirk against it then she threw it out the window. Then suddenly she suddenly realized that Midoriya is crying "Cry all you want, like would I care?" She and her friends walked off with their bags 'Did I treat him too harshly?' She thought about it as she felt guilty about what she did to his notebook.