Peter Fan & Taokerbell Pt 2

Hey there! Second part of Peter Fan and Taokerbell is up! And dedicated to yehetcookies as promised~ Enjoy!

Taokerbell listened to Peter Fan and Wendy’s conversation irritably, occasionally kicking about in vexation at the utter idiocy of her usually relatively sane Peter Fan. She really hoped he wasn’t in love with Wendy; falling in love, number one, literally turned people in sweaty, naive twits that Taokerbell simply could not stand (and she would have liked to have stayed with Peter Fan a little longer) and number two, falling love with pretty, fancy-schmancy and apparently innocent girls such as Wendy was just sickening. 

‘So… what were you doing hanging around my bedroom window with the cutest fairy ever?’ Wendy asked, greatly amused.

Taokerbell struggled against Peter Fan’s hand, wrestling harder than she ever had before. And when he refused to loosen his grip, she bit down into the pad of his index finger, hard. Instantly, she was freed (much to Peter Fan’s chagrin) and hovered threateningly inches away from Wendy’s horribly perfect face. 

‘I was uhh-‘ Peter Fan stopped short as he stared at the tiny, furious fairy.

Taokerbell shook with fervent displeasure, and drew herself up her full height of a proud fourteen centimetres, complete with showers of angry amber sparks and her black ebony dual wand-staff. She waved it at Wendy menacingly, watching in a growing agitation as Wendy cooed and tried to touch her wings.

‘Aww, you’re so cute, Tacobell. Uhhuh, continue, Fan Fan?’ Wendy smiled charmingly. 

‘Stop it, you idiot human girl!’ Taokerbell shouted as Wendy successfully pulled her into her hand (which was noticeably much less sweaty) and began petting her constantly. ‘I’m not a silly pet, now PUT ME DOWN!!!’

She asked for it, Taokerbell thought as she raised her wand-staff. Peter Fan walked towards her, eyes wide in alarm. ‘Don’t-‘

‘HAIYAH!!!’ Taokerbell swung her wand-staff into Wendy’s perfectly-manicured hand.

‘Oww! Why would you, dear little Taco-‘

‘IT’S TAOKERBELL FOR THE LAST TIME!!!’ 

Peter Fan was by Wendy’s side in an instant, lifting Wendy’s hand to his lips and kissing it softly. ‘Better, m’lady?’

‘EWW NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING WU PETER FAN? GET YOUR MOUTH OFF THAT DIRTY, RETARDED, FAIRY-PETTING HAND- IT’S DISGUSTING- I CAN’T- YOU DON’T- UGH!!!’ And with that, Taokerbell fainted in a spectacular flash of multicoloured sparkles. 

Wendy blushed profusely and gazed at Peter Fan coyly from below fluttering eyelashes. ’Yes, I’m much better, Peter Fan. So… what were you doing again?’

‘I was uhh… looking for my shadow.’

Wendy stared at Peter Fan, pulling her hand away. ‘And you didn’t think to look behind you…?’

‘It wasn’t there, I swear. I lost it.’

There was silence. 

Taokerbell sat up, clutching her head. Why was it suddenly so quiet?

‘Oh… I see.’ There was some sort of confusion and frosty politeness in Wendy’s voice.

Taokerbell stood and unsteadily flew up to gauge Peter Fan and Wendy’s expressions.

‘Yeah… I think I got it caught on the door,’ Peter Fan commented awkwardly, gesturing to the mentioned object. 

‘Right…’ Wendy glanced at the door dubiously, obviously seeing nothing there.