The Start |Chapter 1|

Petalburg City, Hoenn

I heard pounding footsteps, and a ring of a doorbell. I walk down the stairs and open the door. Seeing green in the view of my vision I smiled, and I let the person in.

"So. What brings you here, Drew?", I say to the green-headed guy. He clears his through and opens his mouth getting ready to say something. Only one word sounds through his mouth,"I." I furrowed my brow.

"What are you trying to say?", I was confused. He runs his hand through his hair, and he sighs, his green eyes slowly starting to focus more onto the ground.

Before I could ask anymore questions he stuffed a piece of paper into my hand, the feeling of the paper felt rough and crumpled. He looked at me, his green eyes boring into my blue ones.

Before he ran out of the door and slamming the door shut. I opened the white sheet of paper he forced into my hand,

May,

I really don't know how to start with this. I didn't really know how to say this to you. I really couldn't. I've been sleepless at nights, thinking about to do...so I have to say this..I love you, May. But I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry..so sorry..

-Drew

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pallet Town, Kanto

I was waiting at the side of a building waiting, I checked my phone a couple times. He was late as always..I groaned in frustration.

It was already 5:00pm, he was supposed to meet me here an hour ago. I was getting ready to leave, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, I saw long hair and brown hair. "Gary?", I asked looking at him. "Gary? Who do you think I am? Do I really look like a guy?", a snobbish voice asked.

When I finally had a good look and could see better, it wasn't Gary. The girl in front of me had long brown hair and teal colored eyes. Her eyes squinted at me.

"Look, whoever you are. I'm dating Gary.", the girl said glaring at me. I was confused,"Wait what? Gary would never do that. Who are you anyways?", I say getting defensive.

She flipped her brown hair and looked straight at me, she looked pretty intimidating right now actually,"The name is Vera, and uh..he already told me her broke up with you."

"What? No he didn't!", I say getting angry. "Actually, Leaf. I'm breaking up with you right now.", another voice says.

"G-G-ary?", I say quietly. "Yup.", he comes up and puts his arm around Vera. "What did I do?", I ask him. "You went with that thing?! After two years?! Why the hell did I even stay with you?!", I scream towards him. He flinches and straightened. His eyes held sorrow, I looked down. This wasn't the Gary I knew from my childhood.

"Leaf..I think you should leave.", he says quietly, while Vera stood there with a smug look on her stupid face.