Fourth Meeting- Yoshino Sakamaki

Yoshino's POV

I'm Sakamaki Yoshino. Im currently in first year right now. I have 1 onee-chan who goes the same school as me. Right now shes currently at her third year. Shes always top one in her class. This may sound weird but she has 4 more friends from another school.

One is Yuuki-san, i dont know how but she is the best friend of Kotori-san but she is not from our school. She is currently studying at Saotome Academy. Its a really famous academy which has great teaching skills. Shes Kotori-sans best fri... No no no, she is Kotori-sans BEST RIVAL. She strong and kind and shes so cool...

I was entering the school gates. It was my first time going into a high school like this but i wore a violet colored top and a 15 inched skirt. Then going inside the classroom the teacher introduced me as a transfer student from Verone Elementary school.

I stood up there in front of the class looking and smiling at everyone kindly. And took courage to introduce everyone myself too everyone else.

"I'm Yoshino Sakamaki. 14 years old and happy to be here. Starting today i will be in your care". I took a bow and the teacher pointed me my seat. I was sitting next to a boy [on my left side] and a girl [on my right side].

I was really scared at first but knowing that everyone was kind and all to me i felt so happy at least at this school i have made it to the first day.

When lunch time came Kotori-san and i met up at the cafeteria. She helped me pick the food I wanted to eat. But everything on the menu tasted so delicious especially the pancakes. *_* I was eating with Kotori-san joyfully filling myself up with pancakes. For a split second i almost looked foolish back there.

Yoshino: The pancakes taste so good ^_^
Kotori: Right they taste like 'Heaven in a plate' I cant erase them from my memory. *-*
Yoshino: Thanks for touring me at school today. I had so much fun I didnt know that Oogai was such a really fun school.
Kotori: Am i right. So starting today if you have any problems, any questions, or if you need help I'll always be here for you. So dont hesitate to come too me. ^_^
Yoshino: *-* Hai Kotori-san
Kotori: Yoshino stop with formalities already were friends so you can just call me Kotori okay?
Yoshino: Hai Kotori-sa... I meant Kotori ^_^
Kotori: Thats more better. Lets eat up okay?
Yoshino: Hai! 'At that very moment Kotori was shining ver brightly i was almost blinded… But i realized the reason everyone likes her so much was because of her GREAT BIG SMILE. WHICH I THOUGHT WOULD LAST FOREVER...

How was chapter 4 Feel free to comment any negative comments i wont get mad at you. If it is true.
~~~~~THANKS