Third Meeting- Tokisaki Kurumi

Kurumi's POV

I sit on my chair stranded with a piece of blank paper. I cant write something my mind is still blank i cant think of something. Then I went to Yuuki's chair looking on how she's progressing but looking at it she seems to be good at doing it... And in my mind it seems that I'm getting envious on Yuuki. I mean she does everything just right. She is 2nd in class, she is good at physical education, & she is good at writing songs.

It's been one hour but our teacher hasn't arrived yet... As time passes by I dont know what to do anymore. Then suddenly our emergency bell rang. Meaning there was fire somewhere in our school.

The students hurriedly came out the building. Everyone was panicking not knowing what to do. I just stood there looking at them. Doing Nothing. Apperently one person stood up before us saying we should go out by our last names in a straight line. I held my head high to look at who it was.

Standing there in front of me was Yuuki lending me a hand. I was hit by a very large Inspiration Shock.

Kurumi: Yuuki! I know now...
Yuuki: What do you you know?
Kurumi: My song... I know what to write now!
Yuuki: Well I know your excited but we should go outside its dangerous here.
Kurumi: Oh yeah your right ^_^

Sorry about that

~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

Ms. Sakurai has arrived from her meeting gladly no one was hurt in the fire. Then the live show started. Yuuki was the first one to go. [Please Imagine her singing Get Music] Next to go was me.

The headmistess gave me my coord and I started my show. [And on this one imagine her singing Adult Mode]

The show was finished and luckily I was one of the girls who passed.

The teacher congratulated me and so did Yuuki. I thought to myself that time, I am great ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~

How was the third chapter? Please feel free to tell me any negative comments. I wont get mad at you. If its true.

~~~~THANKS