Falling in Love is Forbidden

At the last chapter Kaguya was too take everyone out to town and leave Yuuki,Tokiya,and Cecil in the hotel.
===============
======================
Kaguya's POV
All I need to do now is invite everyone. Have Kurumi's permission and Yuuzuru's inspiration on where to go and were done. Okay Mission Start!!
---------------

Kaguya:Say guys do you want to come with me Yuuzuru and I are going to the Souvenier shops I was thinking of buying some for Naka and Chii.
Yuuzuru: I'm coming too Kaguya-san I was thinking too at least buy a gift to Yuuki-san when we come back.
Kotori: I know what to bring Yuuki when we come back. Come on.

Kaguya's POV

Kotori told us about Yuuki's favorite dessert and her Haruka and Otoya told us about Tokiya's fave gift. While Ren and Masato for Cecil. It really Is exciting finding out what happened to Yuuki and the guys. When we get back. My heart is getting excited by the minute!!*_*

-----At Yuuki's Group----
Yuuki went out to the lodge to order breakfast. While Cecil and Tokiya just stayed in the room to watch it.

----Yuuki's POV----
I dont underatand them sometimes. I keep getting weird texts from Kotori and Kaguya, saying that they went to different shops and bought different things plus they even ate at that restaurant I found in one of the flyers of the hotel. I'll let them pay the price when they get back to the hotel. Leaving me behind while they are having fun!? Oh their gonna pay alright. Their gonna pay big time...
--Back with The Others--
Kotori: Somehow I felt Yuuki was gonna punch me right in the face just now.
Kaguya: I have a really bad feeling about this. I dont think the'll give us a warm welcome when we come back.
--Back at the Hotel--
Cecil: The food here is great!! Its more yummier than the cafeterias. Nee Toki,Yuuki.?
Tokiya: Your right it is delicious! I bet the others are regreting they didn't eat breakfast right now.
Yuuki: I highly doubt that. (Eats rapidly) I bet their having fun while leaving us out in this hotel!! Saying that they totally enjoyed it!!
Their all a bunch of idiots!!! Arggh!!.
Tokiya: Wow she's soooo. MAD NOW... GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS.

----~~~~••^^••~~~~----

But at that time neither Tokiya nor Cecil can describe the feelings in their heart whenever they try to look at Yuuki...

Is it what they call,ummm LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? *_*

----~~~~••^^••~~~~----

How was chapter 11?
Sorry for the late update i had this disease they call 'Writers Block'

Be careful this block steals away all your precious ideas.
~~~THANK YOU