|Ch 1|

-3rd Person POV- [ Please be aware that I'm trying my best with their accents :) ]

WARNING:

Mentions of Suicide; Self Harm; Scars

2d sprung up in bed sweating profusely, his head dizzy as he sat up too fast. He was having more nightmares of whale noises. JUST whale noises. Nothing else.

This was a constant thing that would happen every time he closed his eyes. Pitch black with whale noises playing on a loop in the background. It was terrible. He had been having these nightmares ever since the plastic beach incident. Being trapped in a small room underwater wasn't the ideal life he had at the time, but yet again it wasn't his choice.

2d took three deep breaths. 'In thou' mah nose...out thou' me mouth...', He continuously repeated in his head. After shaking off the dizzy feeling he had, he stood up checked the clock. '2:30pm', it read.

"It's tha' late a'ready?" 2d mumbled to himself. It was one of those special occasions. Usually, Murdoc would come in shouting for him to get up hours earlier. 2d slightly smiled to himself and decided to go take a shower. As he entered the bathroom, a towel slung over his arm, he began to undress and soon enough he was naked.

Looking in the mirror he scowled at his figure. His greasy blue hair, terrifying black eyes, destroyed teeth, disgusting body shape. He hated everything about himself.  He wondered how he'd dated Paula in the past and how he was the somewhat 'pretty boy' of the band, as Murdoc would say. The seeping holes in his head that were his so-called 'eyes' stared back at him, looking into his soul. It made him shiver.

2d examined his body a bit more, taking in all the cuts on his wrist and ankles he had inflicted on himself. His eyes then scanned his neck where one huge scar ran across. Shivers ran down his spine as unpleasant memories filled his head. To nights where he cried and cut himself, trying to drown out the pain, and to a moment on plastic beach where he had attempted suicide by slitting his neck with a knife he was using at dinner. Obviously, that attempt had failed since he was currently still here. Murdoc rarely ever fed him after that, leading to him  being in a very malnourished state during those months trapped on plastic beach. 

He looked away from the mirror and turned on the shower, letting the water heat up. He then sat on the floor to think a bit more, hearing more noises of whales. A bitch headache then formed and he decided it was time to get in.                                                                                                               Before stepping in, he opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed his bottle of pain killers, downing a few dry. He hadn't paid attention to how many he had taken, but did he care? Absolutely not. This wasn't an attempt at suicide once more, no. He just didn't care at all. It was like he was doing an everyday thing, like eating breakfast.

He entered the shower and let the hot water hit his back, letting it get red and agitated from the heat. He let a long sigh fall out his mouth as he moved his hands through his hair. 

Soon enough the water began to get cold as he stayed longer, so he decided to get out. He wrapped the towel around his body and ran across the hallway to get to his room, feared of his body being seen by others. 

He shut his door as a large amount of air escaped his lungs, relieved. 

He calmed down a bit and finished drying himself off, preceding to get dressed. He slipped on a long sleeve grey shirt, pulling on a dark navy t-shirt over and yanking on some old jeans. He then stumbled onto his bed and laid there for a few seconds, thinking of what to do. 

Suddenly an idea pinged into his head. "How about I paint mah nails...?" He mumbled to himself. He searched around his messy room and found 4 colors of nail polish. A sky blue, hot pink, black, and green. He eyed each bottle and decided to use the sky blue, it'd match his hair too.

The room then filled with the chemical smell of nail polish as he began panting away at his nail. "One nail done...four nails done....7 nails done- and finished!" 2d squealed to himself. He blew on his fingers and admired his nails in the mirror. It had been a while since he had done something for himself.

With a smile plastered on his face, he cleaned up and headed downstairs to make himself some peppermint tea. In the living room Noodle and Russel were watching some Disney movies while Murdoc sat in the kitchen working with his bass. He entered the kitchen and began boiling the water. 

"Oi, face ache. Why are you so...smiley?" Murdoc huffed. 2d's smile faded a bit. "Ah nothing, I- I just painted me nails. You want to see?" His smile came back to life. Murdoc shrugged so 2d extended his hands out to showcase them. 

Murdoc chuckled a bit. "That's gay 2d. Are you gay or something?" Murdoc mocked him and his nails. 2d scowled at the green man. "Oh sod off you old goth!' 2d growled at him, taking his tea and making his way back upstairs. 

"Oi, don't you talk to me like that!" Murdoc's joking attitude immediately changed to anger. "You're not mah dad! You don't get my Fuckin' respect!" 2d yelled down to him. Murdoc held back his urge to chase the singer up the stairs.

"That dullard!" Murdoc huffed, plopping himself on the couch. "You need to be nicer to Toochie..." Noodle mumbled, sadly. "And ya need to be more quiet, ya'll are too loud," Russel said. "We're trying to watch a damn movie over here." 

"Whatever..." Murdoc grumbled. He scanned the dirty house around him, thinking about his choices a bit. He perked his head a bit. "Am I that mean?" Noodle and Russ looked at him as if he were crazy. "Are you that dumb? You pushed that kid into an eternal depression, crackerass." Russel scowled at him. "aM I tHat mEaN?" Noodle mocked in a high voice. Murdoc eyed her, annoyed.

 "I'll go apologize if that makes ya feel any better." and with that, he preceded up the stairs. He slowly trudged his way up with a loud sigh. 

Finally, he stood in front of 2d's room and hesitated to open the door. 'Am I really that bad? Do I really need to be doing this?' He thought to himself. In that moment he felt sympathy for 2d. 

Taking in a deep breathe, he knocked on the door. No answer. With the little patience he had, he knocked again. This time he heard a small sigh and two feet make its way to the door. 

"Yes...?" He looked to see Murdoc in front of him. "H-hi Murdoc" He stepped back a bit, trembling. "I-I'm sorry f-for earlier, I don't know what kicked in me..." He continued to shield himself as Murdoc stepped into the room. 

Murdoc's soul ached slightly as he saw 2d defending himself. 'He thinks I'm going to hit him...?' He thought. "Look 2- I mean Stuart." This made 2d look up a bit. "I'm not going to hit ya, okay?" Murdoc reassured. "I just want to talk..." He sat on the bed next to where 2d stood. "Sit down will ya?" He made sure not to raise his voice. 

2d hesitantly sat down and relaxed his muscles. "W-what did you want to talk about Mudz?" He scratched his arm. 

"I wanted to apologize. It may seem way out of my comfort zone to do this but I mean it, ya?" He looked up at the singer. "I'm sorry, Stuart. For insulting you and all that." 

"Really?! Do ya mean it?" The bluenette was shocked. 

"You doubting me face ache?!' He rose his voice a little, which made Stuart flinch. "I-I mean, yeah I mean it." He rubbed his neck. 

They both sat in silence for a few minutes until Murdoc reluctantly sat up and ruffled 2d's hair. "We're eating dinner soon." Murdoc gruffed. "Please be down there to eat, you look like a damn twig", and with that he left the room.

2d slightly smiled a bit. Maybe he would begin to trust Murdoc a bit more. who knows. 

He had a slight fluttery feeling in his chest he didn't like. He took two painkillers and chugged them down with some old water. Maybe that would make the unknown feeling go away. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aight! Sorry it took me so long to post the first chapter! I've been pretty busy so far these past few weeks! I'll be updating as best as I can!

I hope you enjoyed! 😳👉👈