Chapter 20: Baby, Baby, Baby

Thanks for still reading 😘✨✨make sure you vote and keep reading 💕💕😘please don't mind the mistakes in Grammer✨

Perusuasia pov

I told my cousin to leave as I looked through what Keyvon found for me. Keyvon was damn near a teen investigator. He was known for hacking people's phones, accounts, etc.

I scroll through the photos on Kenny's iCloud. I scroll past thousands of pictures that pop up from us camera roll. I scroll past pictures of him in the bathroom with his shirt off, his bare chest glowing on the overhead bathroom lighting.

"What hoe he sending these to" I mutter to myself as I continue to look through the messages

I scroll down to see a picture of Kentrell laying on his pillow, softly slobbing on it as he laid asleep.

The fuck i wispher to myself

My mind starts to swarm like bees in my head.

They're always together

They always at each others house

No

No

No no no no no no

That shit can't be true

I quickly unlock my phone and go to my snapchat. I log out and i log into Kenneth's account.I go into his my eyes only to be flooded with a titlewave of videos of him and Kentrell. Both of them kiss each other with the light from the TV singing on their face, obstructing the darkness. I go not a boomerang video of them in the bathroom together, Kenny's arm wrapped around his waist as the steam from the hot shower surrounds them in front of the mirror. I held my hand up to my face as my eyes widened at what I was seeing. Disgusted, I go back to his icloud only to see more and more pictures of them together, holding each other, kissing each other,loving each other, making love to each other. Tears start to form in my eyes as I look behind me. Keyvon, blind to my situation, is on his phone waiting for me to say something to him. I just put my head down, silently crying to myself.

Kenny pov

I wake with the smell of Kentrell filling my nostrils. His soft skin lays against me as i held my arms around his waist. I roll over only him to put his arm around my shoulder and chest. I roll to the front of him to see him pretending to be asleep. I poke him in the stomach. He flinches back and giggles as a small smile grows on me. I peck his lips only for him to deepen the kiss. His hands sit on my shoulders . I squeeze his sides , bringing him closer to me. He lets out a small exhale giving me the opportunity to attack his neck. His hand grips at the back of my hand while he brings his head back. My tongue swirls across him until I hear the feet coming up the stairs. I look up at Kentrell who hears the same thing I do. I roll over adjusting myself and I relax as I pretend to fall asleep. Kentrell throws a shirt on while sitting up on his phone. In walks kentrells mom who softly opens the door.

"Hey Kentrell" she says as she looks around his room

"Hey ma" he says looking up at her

Her eyes lock on me as she says "he was still here"

"Yea he kinda just passed out when he came up here" kentrell said

She twisted her lips up at him saying " boy don't lie to me. What was yall doing up here"

Kentrell laughs it off saying " ma nothing, we just was talking and feel asleep"

Silents fills the room before she wispers "dont be fucking in my house lil boy"