Ara's Wedding.

Not every time the world is fair.

Like in the first part, where faith keep Jeron and Mika away.

In the second where revenge takes place but love still awakes.

In this crazy maze, the two runner keep going but the circumstances are like labyrinth.

When will they reach the state of peace and happiness? When will Faith bind them? Love can never find a way, but destiny does.

Do you believe in destiny?

Or

Rather face the reality of life?

**

Mika's POV

I'm walking in the aisle, wearing this princess cut dress they made for me. People are smiling on me, they seemed glad and very happy for this day had come.

My friends are all present to show support, Cienne also brought a box of tissue in case of drama queens acts.

I saw this man, smiling widely. He's eyes are so pure. It tickles me inside, suddenly I've realize my tears are already flowing down to my face. It's ruining my make up, but thank heavens its water proof.

"It's your day Tom, cherish it the most, for this day had come!" I tapped tom's head. I'm taller than he is ye know. I chuckled.

"Ye, ginagawa mo akong aso" we both laughed. Inayos ko yung neck tie niya kasi magulo na. He even wiped my tears. I really need the box of tissue Cie had.

"Take care of Ara, I will really punch you hard if you dont! I trust you tom. Ingatan mo yang si Victonara dahil nag iisa lang yan" I said then stand to the left side of the area.

On cue, Ara walked in the aisle. Tears are overflowing.

She was wearing a laced gown leaving a naked space in her back.

I looked into Tom, he's legs are shaking. The perks of getting married.

"Say it's true, there's nothing like me and you
I'm not alone, tell me you feel it too

And I would run away
I would run away, yeah..., yeah
I would run away
I would run away with you

Cause I am falling in love with you
No never I'm never gonna stop
Falling in love with you"

She is overjoyed. Tito assisted her as she comes over to the altar.

"Son, please take care of Ara. Pahabahin ang pasensya dahil matigas ang ulo neto. i trust you, Good luck to your journey as man and wife" that was tito's last word and he gaved Ara's hand to Tom.

The ceremony started, I was just eyeing on Tom and Ara, they were so inlove. They keep on exchanging smiles through out the ceremony. I looked at the black space beside Tom, he didn't come.

**

Cute Baby Dom Ate Paneng's child is the ring bearer of the ceremony.

Ara is the one who will give first her solemn vow.

"From this day on, I wont bully you. Joke! I'm forever a bully to you. Bawas bawasan ko nalang. I wont disturb you kung nasa banyo kana kahit ang tagal mo matapos at para kang bakla. I will share my food to you kahit labag sa puso. Ill welcome you with hugs and kisses. I wont annoy you while your working."

Sabi ko na nga ba, drama queens acts. The barkada is already crying nonstop. The hall is quiet and only sobs can be heard.

My tears are overflowing too. I'm so so happy for the both of them.