Part 1

Nobody knew how to react when doctor informed them that Dadi is no more. Everyone was remembering the happy moments with dadi. All of them went inside, Abhi was trying hard to wake her up, he did not know what to do. All were seeing him sadly weeping,no one was in condition to console him. Outside dadi's ward Pragya was standing numb,she not crying but standing silently not moving an inch. Alia who was crying seeing dead body of her dadi noticed Pragya,she went to her

Alia(crying)- What is your problem,why you are behind our happiness, today because of your carelessness my dadi is dead,why don't you just go away. Saying this she fell down with a thud. Alia then saw her, her face had no emotion she knew that Pragya could never hurt anyone not even her but grief of loosing dadi overpowered her.
Alia- Why are you doing this to us just leave and let us live in peace.
Pragya was not able to think anything. As Alia said she started to move out  of the hospital . Inside the ward Abhi suddenly realised that Pragya is missing
Abhi- Purab where is Pragya? Please call her dadi loves her so much she will definitely wake up if Pragya tells her to.
Purab knew Abhi was not thinking anything wisely, he just nodded his head but Abhi stopped him
Abhi- Purab take care of her( pointing towards dadi) I will go and bring her in.
He got up and went out. Outside the ward he saw Alia crying bitterly. After all the bad things she did to Pragya, her family and him he was angry with her but he never hated her, how could he, Alia was his sister, his first child. As soon as he went to her she immediately hugged him tightly and cried her heart out. Abhi consoled her,once she was silent he asked her about Pragya.
Alia- Bhai why are you asking about her, she is a murderer because of her carelessness dadi is no more.
Abhi who was consoling her till now suddenly left her and without saying anything went outside in search of Pragya, he already lost dadi he did not have courage to loose Pragya
Pragya was moving like a lifeless body not realising where she was going, a man who was standing near bridge noticed her moving towards the dead end, he called her several times but she was not listening to him, she was about to fall down when he pulled her towards him, she was lost, he realised it was Pragya, his childhood friend . He was worried about her when he saw her not reacting to anything, suddenly she got unconscious. He panicked, put her safely inside his car and drove towards hospital.
Abhi was searching Pragya but there was no trace of her, he again went inside and started to scold Alia.

Abhi- Alia, why do you hate Pragya so much

Alia- ......

Abhi continued, listen Alia if anything happens to her, then I will be dead for you like dadi...
Before he could continue he heard King shouting for doctor with Pragya in his arms. Abhi saw this and immediately went towards King.
Abhi( patting her cheeks slowly) Pragya Pragya[To King] what happened to her and who are you?
King- I am King Singh, Pragya's childhood friend, she got unconscious I don't know what happened to here but she was lost if I would not be there she might have ended up falling in the river. Sorry I didn't ask you,who are you?
Abhi- I am her husband
Doctor already came and was checking Pragya during King and Abhi conversation.
Doctor came out.
Doctor- Who is her husband? Please come with me.
She went inside her cabin and his filled her telling King to take care of Pragya who was still unconscious meanwhile he called Purab and informed him about Pragya's condition
Inside doctors cabin.
Doctor - Please take a seat Mr. Mehra. Your wife is very week and it's not good for her in this condition to take stress. I know about your dadi but make sure she do not take much stress regarding this issue
Abhi( not understanding) - What do you mean doctor?
Doctor- Mr. Mehra your wife is pregnant, make sure to take proper care of her.
Abhi felt very happy for him this news was like a bucket of water in a fire after dadi's death
Doctor - And one more thing Mr. Mehra make sure she cries if she will not cry your dadi's death will always keep stressing her.
Abhi nodded and went out. He informed everyone about Pragya's pregnancy and what doctor told him. Purab told him to stay with Pragya meanwhile he will complete the procedure to take dadi's Corpse with them.
Abhi just nodded he kissed Pragya's forehead, he was thinking how could he make his lady love cry whom he loved so much . King was admiring them.
King- You love her very much, right? and I am sorry for your loss. My her soul rest in peace.
Abhi just hummed
King continued  why don't you send her back to your house, this environment is not good for her. Abhi nodded, he called Purab and asked him to take Pragya and Disha back home. though Disha didn't want to go leaving them but Purab explained her and took both Pragya and Disha back to home. A nurse also accompnied them as Pragya was still unconcious. King went back to his home after his chachi called him, he promised to come and meet Pragya.

After all of them went back after Abhi's suggestion he moved inside and wispered in his dadi's ear, your bahu is pregnant,now smile. Saying this he slept beside his dadi like he used to do in his childhood

Please vote and comment on my story