Part 2

Guys I really forgot about Tanu's presence in show at that time. So let us just assume that she is in jail with Simonika.
***********
It was 5 in morning when Pragya woke up with a jerk. She was sweating badly.The nurse came running to her and asked her to calm down but Pragya was not listening to her, she was continuously murmuring dadi's name. The nurse immediately called Abhi who was downstairs with Purab beside dadi's corpse.
Nurse- Sir your wife gained her consciousness....
Before she could continue Abhi rushed towards his room. There Pragya was crying badly holding her knees. When she saw Abhi she said, I am very bad, I killed dadi
Abhi- Ssh fuggi,  why do you think that you are responsible for her death, it's that bitch Simonika and Tanu, I swear if I could then I would have killed them with my own hands.  By this time Pragya was getting back to normal and she was hugged him more tightly

Pragya- I want to see her. I want to see dadi. Where is she?

Abhi- Downstairs.

Pragya- Please take me their.

Abhi nodded and both went down, Disha saw Pragya and she hugged her and started crying . While Alia was seeing her with hatred. Pragya saw Alia and got sad remembering how much she hate her. Then she saw dadi's body and sat beside her. She creased her cheeks and said I am sorry, its all my mistake, I shouldn't have called you and she started crying.

Purab(whispering)- Have you told di about her pregnancy.

Abhi nodded in no.

Abhi- I wiil. Purab nodded

Like this some hours passed and by 12 p.m funeral of dadi was completed, everyone in Mehra Mansion forget to smile. King was also present there but Pragya was unaware of his presence. She and Abhi was with Dasi who was getting ill and was not ready to eat anything.
Abhi- Dasi, please try to understand, you are not well, please eat something, you haven't ate anything(weeping) I already lost dadi, I can't loose you.
Dasi and Pragya was also in tears seeing his condition.l and Atlantic she agreed to have food and medicines
On other side
Purab- Disha, come with me, take some rest.
Disha- No Purab ji, how could I just go like that and take rest when everybody needs us.
Purab- Disha, please, for our child, just go and take rest, I can't take any risk when it comes to you and our child.
After sometime she agreed and went to room, Purab after making sure she slept comfortably want out of the room.
All this time Alia was listening to their talks. Though she loved Purab madly and did many bad deeds in past to get his love and attention but she was not cruel to kill an unborn child. So she decided to leave MM for good. She went to Abhi who was with King.
Alia- Bhai
Abhi- Yes Alia?
Alia- I want to talk to you.
Abhi(to King)- Excuse me. He nodded.
Alia- I will not beat around bush. I want to leave this house.
Abhi(shocked)- what are.....
Alia- Bhai please listen to me. Purab and Disha loves each other and in few months they will have their little cutie pie with them(she chuckled at her own statement) and I don't want to harm her or her child out of jealousy.
Abhi- I am happy that you are thinking about others happiness and wellbeing, I will not stop you from leaving, but where will you stay, have you thought about it.
Alia- I don't know, I will figure out something for sure and don't worry bhai your sister is well educated, I will definitely get a good job, I promise you I will never do anything bad in my life from now onwards. And she hugged him. Abhi also reciprocated the hug.
Purab who was passing from their, saw them like this after whole 2 years, as he was unaware of Asia's decision to leave MM just came to them and tapped Abhi's shoulder, he saw tears in Alia's eyes and concluded that she was really sad after dadi's death and Abhi was consoling her.
Abhi- Purab, Alia decided to leave this house and he told him what alia had said to him.
Purab looked at her and said I hate you Alia, I hate you for leaving us like this. Later everyone came to know about Alia's decision. When she went to dasi, to take her blessings.
Dasi- Alia puttar, please stay for some more time,  I want to shower you with all my love. Alia nodded, she and dasi talked for almost 3 hours not realising how much time had passed, later Alia slept on dadi's lap. Abhi who came to give dasi her medicines, admired them, after so many years he was seeing Alia like this, the same little angel who was a pure soul, not someone evil to plot against anyone. After giving dasi her medicines he picked Alia and made her sleep in her room. Then he went to his room.
Abhi - Fuggi, come sit with me. 
Pragya came to him and sat silently beside him. He continued,  Yesterday I met your friend King.
Pragya - I know, I saw him downstairs today, I met him after 15 years, we were in 10th when we last met, then he went to London for his higher education. They talked for sometime and Pragya kept telling Abhi about King.
After sometime
Abji- Pragya, apart from King their is something else you need to know.
Pragya- What are you trying to say suniye?
Abhi- When King brought you to hospital you were unconscious,  doctor said that Abhigya's is coming.
At first Pragya was not able to understand what he said but then she was shocked as well as happy listening this, her hands moved towards her belly and she creased it lovingly.
Pragya- You are very bad, you are telling me this now.
Abhi- I am sorry fuggi, so much happened in just a day, I was not able to tell you about it.
Pragya nodded, Abhi kissed her forehead. Later she slept in his embrace. Abhi kept admiring her, later he also slept making sure not to hurt their child in any case.

Please vote and comment on this story.