The Big Day pt2.

Y/n POV
I was getting ready for AUGUST show tonight I slipped on my dress putting on my heels and putting the final touches on my hair n makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror n thought to myself "damn I look good" I took a quick selfie and put it up on Instagram.
I grab my keys purse n phone left out the door making sure it was locked and left out into my Range Rover Aug bought me last year.
When I got to the place it was crowded I walked through the line with hoes looking at me up and down thirsty niggas trying to holla smh. Wen I got to the front it was my friend Daniel he let me through as I walked to the back to see my man b4 he goes on.

Augs POV
I was getting ready for the concert just putting on my chain and hat my brother Mel gave me before he died. Damn I miss him but Ik he looking down at me proud and says keep grinding. I was knocked out of my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door.
"Come in" i said.
I looked to see my beautiful girlfriend looking sexy ash wit tht dress showing all the curves in the right places.
She walked up to me and gave me a kiss.
Hay baby you read? She asked
Yea bae but can I say damn ma you looking too sexy tonight. I told her.
She laughed.

I gave her a kiss and it started to get intense until there was another knock at the door.
"Fuck" I mumbled.
I open the door to see my body guard telling me it's time to hit the stage. I grab Y/n hand and we walked out going towards the stage. We said are prayer and Y/n gave me a good luck kiss and I hit the stage.

Y/n POV
I watch as August was killing the stage he look so good up dere. He gave me a shoutout and told me to come on stage. I walked on stage and his fans started to cheer. He grab my waist and said " This girl right hea is my life and she is everything to me. She a real ride or die. And I would b dumb asf to loose her. She the best thing tht has ever happen to me". I blushed and he gave me a kiss and the crowed roared wit awe's and cheering. I got off stage as he was finishing up.
I went ahead back to his dressing room and scan throu my Instagram just commenting and liking stuff. I heard the door open and it was August he came in all sweaty. I just laughed
That was a good show baby. I told him
Ikr the crowd was crazy. He told me.
I started to feel a lil light headed den everything went black all I could hear was August screaming fa a paramedics and for me to stay wit him. I black out and that was all I remember.

What's wrong wit Y/n?

Hay readers make sure you comment on the story so I can know how you feel thanks for the support.

- Bonnie B