You Wasn't Suppose To Know

Recap:

Y/N POV

I watch as August was killing the stage he looked so good up dere. He gave me a shoutout and told me to come on stage. I walked on stage and his fans started to cheer. He grab my waist and said " This girl right hea is my life and everything to me. She a real ride or die. And i would be dumb asf to loose her. She the best thing that ever happen to me." I blushed and he gave me a kiss and the crowd roared with awe's and cheering. I got off stage as he was finishing up. I went ahead bacl to his dressing room and scan throu my instagram just commenting and liking stuff. I heard the door open and it was August he came in all sweaty. I just laughed.

That was a good show baby. I told him

Ikr the crowd was crazy. he told me

i started to feel a lil light headed den eerthing went black. All I could hear was August screaming for a paramedics and for me to stay with him. i black out and that is all i rememebr.

End of Recap

August POV

After Y/N fainted we rushed her to the hospital. I was freaking out alot of questions was going through my head. I was cut out of my thoughts when the nurse said i couldnt go back there. I was fighting back trying to get to Y/N. My securtiy guard held me back as they rushed to see about Y/n I broke down praying she would be ok. I just cant loose the love of my life.

3 hours later......

I been waiting 3 hours i just want to make sure she is alright. Everyone is here my mom, Y/n mom, Trey, Chris, and Y/n bestfriend Ally. the doctor finally came out.

Doctor: (yells) The family of Y/n L/N

We all got up and ran to the doctor.

Aug: how is she???

Doc: she is in a mini coma she has unstable blood pressure and it was very low. Thats all we have right now.

Aug: can we see her?

Doc: yes she is in room 506.

We all went in 2 at a time until i was the last one. i went in and seen her strapped to alot of machines. i walked over to her bed side and grabbed her hand.

Baby ik u might not be able to hear me but i just wanted to let u kno that i love u. you are my life and without you i dont kno watt would i do. you keep a smile on a nigga face. you keep me on my toes. i just wanted to let you know that. but please dont leave me i cant live life without you i just want you to get better for me so we can get out of here. cause we both know we hate hospitals. ( laughs a lil) but i love u ma. ( kisses her forehead and walks out).

(Says to myself) Please let her b okay.

Y/N POV

I was in a dark space i had no clue where i was i just wanted to with August. Then i seen a bright light and i really started to get scared. It started coming closer to me as i stood there bout to shit on myself. when i could finally see a clear vision of the face i could feel tears coming down. That bright light was my dad. I havent seen him since i was 10 ive missed him so much.

(update with her father: when Y/n was 10 years old her father was murdered right in front of her and she always feels lik its her fault cause she couldnt do anything to save him. the flashback of her fathers being killed still haunts her to this day.)

Y/n ran into her dads arms crying cause she missed him so much.

Y/n: Daddy ive missed you i hate that you arent there with me.

Y/n Dad: Ik princess and im sorry ik its been hard for you but it was my time to go.

So Y/n and her Dad tallked for a couple minutes......

Y/n: Daddy i dont want to leave you.

Y/n Dad: ik baby girl but its not your time yet. I will watch over you and i will always be with you in your heart.

Y/n smiled and gave her dad a hug.

Y/n: I love you daddy

Y/n Dad: i love you too princess.

Y/n woke up looking around wondering where the hell she was. When she finally figured it out shhe started freaking out. Y/n hated hospitals with every part of her being. A nurse came in and gave her a shot that took her back to sleep. Y/n slept peacefully through the whole night.

Hay everyone since school is starting back up and all my practices are coming up too i will try my best to update as much as i can. i also wanna thank the people that are reading my story it means alot to me. but keep voting and commenting

- Bonnie B