Chapter 3

Freddy, Chica, and Bonnie all did their normal routine throughout the day: Play music, take breaks, and get pizza thrown at them. Near the end of the business day, they saw an unfamiliar person walk through the door. Bonnie took a closer look and saw that his name was Brandon."That must be the new security guard." Bonnie whispered to Freddy and Chica. Mike, the manager of the pizzeria, showed him around the building. He showed him his office, and the animatronics. Once he was finished showing Brandon the pizzeria, Brandon returned to his security office. "Attention everybody! Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria is now closing! We hope to see you again soon!", Mike announced over the intercom. Once Mike left the building, all the animatronics got on stage to plan their surprise. Once they were ready to get everything, Foxy alerted the group that Brandon was coming out of his office. "This has never happened before, what do we do?", whispered Chica. "Just don't move.", said Freddy.
They all watched as Brandon installed an extra camera and intercom system on the wall in front of them. The animatronics were all very confused. Brandon then left the room and returned to his office. Once he left, Freddy got off stage and went towards the kitchen. He was reaching for the door handle when he heard something over the intercom. "Freddy, what are you doing?", Brandon said. "Making sure the oven is turned off?", Freddy replied. "Well can you bring me back a Coke please?", Brandon said."Uh, okay?" Freddy said. The animatronics didn't know anything about the new security guard, but they knew that this would be one weird night.