71,876 likes

kookumbers debut is a success!

View all 10,807 comments

Demjoon MY BOY KILLED IT

NiNi oppa! U did amazing!!! ❤❤

Jungkook taps his foot anxiously as he scrolls through his notification bar. His eyes scan for a specific message but, to no avail, he doesn't find the message he's hoping for.

A loud clap drags Jungkook's eyes away from his phone.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook's manager, Seo Kangmin, cheers happily. He grabs Jungkook's shoulders as he smiles triumphantly.

"You're a star!"

"Not really." Jungkook shrugs.

"We already have showcases for the new year, this is the best yet. And we can do extra rehearsals to make the performances even better..." Jungkook zones out as his manager drawls on and on about future plans.

Honestly, his mind is on Jimin. Did Jimin come to see him? Why didn't Jimin message him like he usually does after Jungkook's posts?

And the idea of a hot cup of coffee is hammered into Jungkook's head.

After listening to his manager rambling for an hour and after changing into his casual clothes, Jungkook finally manages to head home.

He leaves his dressing room to make his way to the exit of the building. Since he doesn't feel like dealing with the paparazzi, Jungkook decides to use the back alley door to get to his car.

Walking into the cold, dark alley is unsettling but, what can you do?

Jungkook's feet stop once he sees a figure standing next to his car. He's debating whether he should run away as fast as possible or punch the strange person's face.

His worries instantly die when the dark figure waves their hand. A small hand that has fingers occupied with rings.

"Nice show tonight." Jimin speaks first.

"You came." Jungkook smiles from ear to ear like an idiot.

"I did." Jimin smiles. "Stop smiling like that. You really do look like a creep."

"You came!" Jungkook hugs Jimin and lifts him into his arms. Jimin laughs as he's twisted around in Jungkook's arms.

"That's what she said." Jimin jokes as Jungkook drops him back onto the ground.

"Ohhh I see you. Nice one." Jungkook dabs Jimin up.

"You did good today. I'm proud of you." Jimin pats Jungkook's back. His words warm Jungkook's heart.

"I know it's stupid late but, coffee sounds great." Jungkook suggests.

"Don't you have to catch a flight tomorrow?"

"Forget the flight. I'll make it, just right now, I want to be with you." Jungkook winks.

"Ew. Clichè." Jimin scrunches his nose. "But coffee does sound nice."

"Yeah!" Jungkook unlocks his car and gestures for Jimin to get in. "Ladies first."

"Oh." Jimin smiles sarcastically. "Please sir, it's creeps first." Jimin gestures for Jungkook to get in.

"I am not-!"

Jimin laughs at Jungkook's face and gets in the car. Jungkook gets in and starts the car.

And they drive off into the night where they joke and laugh all night long until their bodies can't take anymore.