thirty-three

alexis pulled one of sidney's shirts on and watched as sidney pulled on some random gym shorts.

they had just finished having sex for a third time in the shower and they still couldn't stay away from each other. sidney ran a hand through his damp hair and smiled over at alexis, who had hopped onto the counter.

when alexis came into the living room with nothing but a crosby jersey on, sidney's heart almost stopped. he didn't expect to see her with his name on her back for an extremely long time. on top of that, she shared the same kinks as him and she wanted to experiment. not to mention that she was the most kind and beautiful woman he had ever met.

sidney's phone rang and he answered it quickly, "hey coach," he paused, "yeah she's here too..." he listened once again, "we'll be there in like 20 minutes."

he hung up and looked over at his fiancé, "we have an urgent team meeting soon. so go get ready."

she groaned, "but we woke up like an hour ago. i don't wanna." she pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

"i'll let you wear my sweatpants." he told her, making her smirk.

"i already wear them anyway."

****

alexis sat at her stall next to matt while sidney sat next to geno. everyone was wearing sweatshirts and shorts even though it was early march.

"so you guys may have heard about the virus that's going around, covid-19, the nhl board has decided that the season will be postponed," the locker room was filled with sad and shocked faces. a few of the guys even wiped tears from their cheeks as coach sullivan continued, "it was a great season, you guys should be proud."

a/n i have no idea what to do with this story anymore and i feel like it's boring so this is the last chapter. obviously i will be writing another sid story, i also want to write something that y'all want so please leave suggestions.

thank you for your support🥺