Part 4

Kentrell Desean Gaulden
• kentrell house .
" I just got off the phone with nyla and she was talking bout this girl name princess". I yelled kd name he said "what" I said "who is princess ?" he said "ha daughter" I looked at him happy asf . "like damn son" "I always wanted a daughter". But you fw princess party tonight huh ? i asked kd . " you know im fw with that bro" he said . i told him yk gang gotta come fwi . i went outside to smoke i had already rolled up . & went on bout my day ..

NEXT DAY .. 
•Nyla Amor Carter
Soooo hey yall what are you guys doing i said to my live since i was bored and macei wasn't up yet . lemme look at the comments rq . while i started reading them somebody called i had to hurry up and end it . I looked i just shook my head , it was princess daddy ian wan answer . MACEI i yelled . she came running down the stairs she said girl dont be doing that you almost gave me a heart attack. I laughed but i tol ha talk to princess daddy cs we wasn't on good terms right now . A few weeks ago he acted like he didn't even wan take her at all because something was going on and i was fine with it . Then we started talking again . but the time he was suppose to get her , he was with another fee and talking to her without seeing my baby so i stop talking to him and i told him fuck him. ever since he just been blowing my phone up.. i didnt wan talk but i couldn't stop letting my baby from seeing her daddy . but she told him what I said and she gave him my address so i went to go pick princess up from my bestie house .

anywaysssss long time no speakkkk . i MIGHT . start writing with this book again depends😉.