The Realization.

"In your language, Their love story started officially, Right..." - Avinash asked his sister Arushi in a confused state. But she was not in the confused state, Her smile in her face didn't take a name of fading away. 

"obvio" - she said in entusiastic tone. 

"And we are reading her personal diary... there will be a high level of chances of getting uncomfortable, she could have written about everything..." - Avi said in a low tone. 

"Everything means from the first kiss to..." - she stopped in an instant when Avinash grouped his hands before her when she spelt it easily which he was dared to think in his mind. His mom's warning notice banged inside his head when Aru took the diary from his hands and turned the next page to read it. 

1st October 1982. 

Hey, diary!

 I wish i could tell him, i am ready to spend every single passing time with him. but now, taking the train to Calcutta for Durga pooja after four long months, i should be happy and excited to see my family. To see my maa, baba, Rithu, subam. But my mind couldn't think other than him. His face when he waved his hand when i get into the compartment, stuck in my mind. My god can you tell me who can be so sweet to a girl who didn't reciprocate her love for him.  

last week the intercollege cultural began and for the first time, i didn't feel alone when i accompanied by a bunch of girls from different colleges all over India. For the first time, Girl's hostel was looking like a girls hostel due to cultural. I noticed many girls drooling for him but his eyes focused only me, only me. During the whole cultural, i felt like a queen because of my king. this is called love. Of course, it is. what am i even thinking? 

But i never thought i would reciprocate it like this. He booked the tickets for me with a low face. i couldn't do anything other than adoring him. but his sad gestured, smileless look asked me not to leave him. Even he dropped me in his motorbike, i felt the same. But he held my palms tightly when the train started to move. 

"I booked the first-class tickets, Have a safe journey," he said by holding my palms tights. 

"You know, people say Mahmud Beveda had been cheated because queen Rudabai committed suicide before they were about to get married. Even if queen rudabai forced to get married to Mahmud beveda, He would have been cheated by her every single day, Ask me why?" - i asked him while holding his palms tighter than him. 

"Why?" he asked. 

"Because whenever he touches her or sleep with her, She could only feel King Rana veer Singh's presence... It's impossible to erase the true love evidence from a girl's heart... Likewise, It's not hard, It's impossible for anyone to erase the feelings which i am having and will always have for you, And you already Own my heart..." i finally confessed my feelings to him. I don't know it's because of the outcome of my heart which started to miss him to the core but i really want to seize the moment. From this second, I can officially think about my life with him. And there are no second thoughts, he is my life. 

Tears grouped in their eyes when arushi read the lines which her mom wrote for her dad from her heart. Even though they tried they couldn't find any fakeness in both sides. Both were true from their hearts. Both controlled themselves from freaking out. 

"They loved each other this much, Then what will be the bloody reason behind their separation?" - Avi spelt out while controlling his tears. 

"I have no idea" - Aru said after a long pause.