A Start of New life.

14th January 1984. 

Hey, diary!

Well, I didn't want to say sorry for not writing about my daily events, and the foremost, i am not like shivaay to write his daily experience and send them to his mom, Even though i found it cute, Frankly, i am not like him. 

My last few months in Ahmedabad, Officially all the courses got over and Everybody was busy in aiming to get placed in the Campus interview, Even i prepared for that. Until the letter from my father caged me from getting closer to my dreams. In his letter, He clearly mentioned that i must not attend any campus interview as they fixed my marriage with that Neel Chatterjee. And they didn't want me to work after the marriage. 

My First question to Neel, WHO IS GOING TO MARRY YOU, IDIOT? When i visited my home during Durga pooja, I clearly said to my father that i didn't want to marry that idiot. But why my father is going against my wish? I think i should have told him about shivaay by then. But During that time, shivaay went to his home town. 

Baba literally pushing me to take the decision which i personally don't want to take. If any situation happens like i have to choose between my family or shivaay, Without thinking once, i will choose shivaay. But i think i won't experience that situation in future. You might think, How can someone be so selfish? 

I have a simple answer for that, I can't sell myself for anyone. If i marry anyone in the future, i would be cheating him every single day. Because we both know, I and shivaay are not only united physical, But it was our souls which are united with each other. No words required to communicate with each other, He could understand me with my facial expression, Like i could sense what he's thinking with his facial expression. 

In this one year, we fought many times, But it didn't last more than an hour. Either i apologize first or he does which was very rare. In this one year, I came to know about his letter-writing habit, He writes everything to his mom about every single day with whom he can't speak in the phone. But he calls her every day and repeats the same thing which happened in the college, She replies everything to him in the letter. And those bunch of letters are the only thing he didn't share with me, I respect son and mom privacy. Even i try to steal it, i couldn't able to understand anything as they are communicating in Malayalam. 

Out of curiosity, I asked whether he mentioned anything to his mom about me. He took her recent letter from his pocket and started to read. Even though i couldn't understand anything that he read, I smiled, With a mere thought, That anyone of our parents really wishes for us.  But This day, Two letters gave me the real point of view of my future. Whatever happens, None can separate us from each other, Shivaay.  

I had one question in my mind, Whether he look at me as a woman with whom he would be spending the rest of his life. But that question left my heart leaving no trace when he told about his nightmare to me, which not only proved me that he wanted to marry me but also he was willing to start the family. But i didn't discuss anything with him, still. Should i start first or let's wait for him to start? Why i am feeling like that we don't have time to take anything slower. 

"Dad wrote letters to his mom, daily" - Avinash said. But Arushi immersed herself in some other thought. 

"What happened?" - Avi asked her.

"You know girls could sense when something is going in the wrong direction, she said, she's feeling like that they don't have time to take anything slower..."  - Arushi said in a confused state.

"Chill, It's all because of the crime show which is airing in your channel..." - Avi said and gave the diary to her to read the next two chapters in Anika's diary. But Aru had to attend the call when ritwik called her from another hand.