ċһѧƿṭєя 1

Wonderbolts H.Q.
1.23 pm.
Tuesday

  "...So Dash won't be able to participate in the next two week's trainings."

Soarin was listening to his captain, Spitfire, as she informed him about the team. Sipping her bitter coffee, Spitfire continued to look at the papers in front of her to see if she missed anything.

    "Well, that's all you have to know. And don't forget to add the moves Lightning Streak suggested us to the choreography, if it looks good with the moves we already worked on with, then it will be perfect."

The co-captain, meanwhile had a look of confusion on his face as he was staring at the wooden floor beneath him. Noticing his behavior, Spitfire put her cup on the table and raised her eyebrow.

"Any questions you want to ask Soarin?"

The mentioned stallion looked at his captain with a little startled expression on his face until he returned to his senses.

"Sorry Spitfire, it's just I kind of spaced out after you mentioned Silver Lining taking a 3 days break." said Soarin with a embarrassed face from admitting not listening her.

After saying that he asked: "Why is he taking a break, again? I think you didn't say why or I didn't hear that part too." adding a slight chuckle at the end.

Spitfire, realizing she didn't say the reason, looked at him sheepishly, "No, you are right; I didn't." she said and continued.

   "I noticed that he was spacing a lot lately and had been dizzy, even though he wouldn't admit that. So me being the great team captain forced him to take a break!" said Spitfire with a proud smirk, knowing and loving the power she had over her friends; which made it easier for her to force them to taking easy.

Even after Spitfire's little joke at the end, Soarin was still worried about his teammate Silver Lining.

"Sorry I didn't tell you why, I think I have been a little stressed out since Dash suddenly had to go away for two weeks. Now I need to rearrange the Newbie's trainings, again."

Upon hearing that Soarin went wide eyed. Did he hear that right?

Seeing his shocked face, Spitfire remembered that he didn't hear the rest of it.

"Oh right, you spaced out. Dash took a two weeks break since she had to help Princess Twilight, something about 'meeting the other lands' rulers to get to know them' I think." explained Spitfire, not doing the same thing she did with Silver Lining's story and explained Dash's before he could ask.

Soarin gave an 'Oh...' as he heard that, not knowing what to think about it. Well it was time to go make the new flight plan he guessed.

With him saying he 'understood' and giving her a salute, he left the office and started to think about everything Spitfire said while going to the cafeteria.

So Silver Lining isn't feeling well, that leaves the second part of the show almost incomplete. Maybe we can add Lightning Streak's suggested moves in that part of the show. But will that be good enough? And Spitfire is going to be in the charge of the Newbie's trainings since Dash is-

He stopped his walk and his thoughts.

Dash was going to be absent. For two weeks...

What does it mean to me?

Well, her part at the show thankfully wasn't big so we can put some of Surprise's.

And Spitfire can probably manage the Newbie's trainings by herself, even if she can't she will call Mistyfly.