Chapter 1

If you read the book i based this off of, the place i will start at where all the states started killing people.

(Y/N)'s pov

I hugged my brother tighter and tighter. I was petrified of what was happening. South patted my head and said, "It's ok little sis," "it'll be over soon." I was crying. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Is North gonna be ok?" He replied to my second question with "North will be alright," "it'll be hard to take him down." He put on some calm Korean music to help me stop panicking. I started drifted off to sleep.

South Korea's pov

I picked up (Y/N) and put here on her bed and walked out the room. My phone rang.

North.K:Is she ok?

South.k:Yeah, she's asleep. Where are you?

North.K:I'm with China. Have any of the states seen her?

South.K:No, why?

North.K:They're looking for her.

South.K: Why?

North.K:America...

South.K:Continue...

North.K:He wants her...

South.K:Wait, What?

North.K:Make sure none of the states see her.

South.K:(closes all blinds)Ok...

North.K:Do you have got anything to defend her?

South.K:Yeah, i do.

North.K:Alright, bye and don't let anyone in.

South.K:Got it, bye.

I turned off the music and put on my headphones to listen to some k-pop.

*BANG BANG BANG!*

I grabbed a large kitchen knife and walked towards the door. "Help!" A voice yelled, "Please, they'll kill me." I looked through the peephole and it was Poland without his wings. I unlocked the door and immediately let him in. I locked the door quickly and helped him towards the couch. "What happened?" I asked. I ran towards the kitchen and got a first aid kit and started cleaning his wounds. "California ripped off both of my wings and ate them," he said, "it was the worst pain I've ever felt since Third Reich and Soviet torturered me." I bandaged the wound and he started whining. "It hurts," he said, "Sorry Poland." I said. "Poland!" I turned to see my sister got up from her nap. "What happened to him?" She asked me. "It was one of the states did this to him..." i answered. She grabs a blanket and puts it on him. "Do you need anything?" She asked. "Just some water..." he responds. She goes into the kitchen and comes back with a glass of water. He tries to get up from the couch but he fell. We both grabbed him and sat him down. "I'll go get some food," i said. "Sis, What do you want?" "(F/f) please." She responded. I went to the kitchen to go make her some (F/f).

*knock knock knock*

I open the blinds to see America smiling at me with his sharp teeth. "Hello..." he said. It sounded a bit muffled. "Let's make a deal," he said, "I'll let you live and..." "And what?" I said. "And you'll give me your sister." He said. "Never..." I said while i was about to close the blinds but he said something else. "I'll have her either way..."

I still closed the blinds and continued to make my sister food. Once i was done, i walked back in the room with my sister and Poland. I gave it to her and she said "Thank you."

*BANG BANG CRASH!*

I peaked and saw America with a few of his states. "Find everyone in here and bring them here." He said. I grabbed both of them and we went to the basement. What's going on?" (Y/N) asked. Her face was filled with fear. "It's gonna be ok," i said, "be quiet." We hid in a closet there and the door opened. "I know someone's here," i saw Texas walk in. "Show yourself. " he said. I quietly shush my sister. (Y/N) trips on something and Texas yelled "Dad," "we found em." America walks in and looks around. We made eye contact. He opens the closet and drags all of us out.

Some other states ran inside to see all of us. America grabs my sister and drags her away from us. "Thanks for agreeing the deal," he says. "What deal?" (Y/N) says. "A deal i would never do." I said. "Well to bad," he said, "I'll let you live even though you'll never agree to this." He took my sister out of the basement and left. "We'll let you live but Poland..." Texas said, "will get death." In an instant, Poland was knocked out and dragged out by North and South Carolina. "We'll leave you here." He said. All of them left.

(Y/N) is in danger...

I have to tell everyone else...

I couldn't keep her safe...

I hope she's ok...

Bye bye readers...