Chapter 3

(Y/N)'s pov

America took me to a house and lead me to a room. "You'll stay here princess," America said, "make yourself at home." I walked through the hallways and through the rooms. America dragged me into a room. "This is your room, princess." He said. He grabbed my arm and said with this black star planet goop coming out of his eyes. "Try to leave and you'll get a major punishment." He said. "Ok," i whimpered. He walked out of the room and i followed. He continued walking. He walked out the door and locked it.

I wonder around the place and saw there was a garden. I walked through the garden, looking at all of the colorful flowers. It started to get dark. I walked back towards the house and felt someone following me. "W-Who's there?" I asked. There was something hiding behind a tree. "Hello?" I said, "it's ok." I heard sobbing. I listened to hear a children crying. I looked behind of the tree to see a star like creatures.

Here are the luma's names:Yellow- topaz Red- ruby Green- emerald Blue- sapphire Tan-LuluBlack-ReyRey

Yellow- topaz
Red- ruby
Green- emerald
Blue- sapphire
Tan-Lulu
Black-ReyRey

I looked at them and they looked at me. "WHO ARE YOU?" one of them yelled and hid behind another. "I COULD ASK YOU THE SAME THING!" I yelled back.

...

"Well..." the red one started, "we're lost..." "Do you know what planet we are at?" The blue one asked. "You're on Earth." i responded, "Do you know where your home is?" When i asked them that, all five of them didn't respond. "We don't have a home," the tan one said, "we travel through galaxies, but we crashed here." One that was black flew closer to me. It's eyes were blue not black like the others. "Do you have a place for us to stay?" The black on asked. "Yes," i responded. They all came and hugged me. "Thank you so much," the green one said, "how can we ever repay you?" "You don't need to." I responded. "Since we are all going to be staying with you," the yellow one said, "we'll tell you our names." "I'm Topaz," the yellow one said. "I'm Ruby," the red one said. "I'm Emerald!" The green one said in a cheerful tone. "I'm Sapphire." The blue one said. "I'm Lulu." The tan one said. "And I'm ReyRey." The black one said. "Nice to meet you all," i said, "I'm (Y/N)." "Nice to meet you (Y/N)," all of them said.

"I need to show you something," ReyRey said, "follow me." I followed them until i got to the gate of the garden. "Come on," Ruby said, "let's go." I couldn't. If i did. There's no telling of what America would do to me. "Let's just go..." Lulu said while trying to push me towards the gate. Once we were at the gate, i decided to still follow them. Maybe i can escape...I thought while walking with them. They showed me a space ship that doesn't even look like something that an alien would've made. "This was our ship," Lulu said, "everything in it, is now burned to the ground." "Can you fix it?" I asked. "No," Ruby replied, "I checked the damages," "It's too broken for us to fix it."

I heard someone or something coming. "Hide," i said. They did so. I turned around to see...

NASA...

"Why would a girl like you be walking around at this time of night?" He said while grinning. I took a few steps back. "Since you're not going to say anything," he said, "I'll put your mouth to good use~"

*WHAM!*

He was knocked out. "Roscomos!" I said. "Are you ok?" He said. He walked towards me and hugged me. "I'm ok now." I said. "Guys," i said, "come on out." They flew out of their hiding spots and flew near me. "Who's he?" Lulu asked. "He's my friend." I responded. "Привет," Roscomos said. "Uhhh..." Ruby said, "What?" Roscomos laughed at bit and said "I mean hello."

"Follow me," Roscomos said. We all followed him to a house. "I left here after the call." He said. It wasn't much but it was better.

"I HERE PEOPLE!"

"They followed us." I said. "Run," Roscomos said. "RUN! ALL OF YOU!" All of us ran towards a path that Roscomos showed me.

I hope i can find my way out of this forest...