Chapter 2

(Y/N)'s pov

America dragged me to a car and placed me in it. Where's Poland? I thought, i hope he's ok. He got in the driver's seat. "Don't worry Princess," he said, "your brother is fine." He drove away from the house. How am i going to get out of this? I thought. The car stopped slowly. America got out of the car furiously and looked at the engine. He fixed it and continued driving through the road.

Meanwhile...

South.K's pov

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'HE TOOK HER'!" North yelled. "What's going on?" Russia asked. He walked in with UN, NATO, and EU in tow. "I thought he liked Russia," UN said. We both told him, "He did but you guys didn't know that he also liked her."

"So he's half gay..." EU said.

"IT'S CALLED BISEXUAL BISH!"

We turned around to see an angry star...

"LULU GET YOUR BUT OVER HERE!"

*Retake*

"So he's bisexual..." EU said. "I guess so." NATO said. Japan walked in and asked me "Is (Y/N)-chan ok?" "America took her..." i replied. His ears went down. "I know what's wrong with him but i don't want do believe it," Japan said. We all looked at him. "What is it Japan?" Russia asked. "He could be yandere for her." Japan said blankley. "What's a yandere?" UN asked.

After explaining...

"I think of what happened to America caused him to turn yandere for their sister." Japan said. Me and North walked out of the room and had a small chat.

Nk: I thought I could trust you.

Sk: There were too many states for me to fight back.

Nk: I believe you but why didn't you challenge him.

Sk: He would've cheated on the fight.

Nk: You have a point.

Sk: I hope we can find her.

Nk: Yeah, there's no telling of what he'll do to her.

Lulu:When will you finish...

(A/N):Shut up Lulu...

(A/N):You broke the 4th wall...

Lulu:So...

(A/N):Do it again and I won't do it....

Lulu:Fine...

(A/N) and Lulu: Bye readers