Porn - Fillie

Finn - 21

Millie - 19

Fluffy / Spice

Finn was happily jerking off at his desk to some porn, wanting his girlfriend instead of his hand. Millie was away on tour and wouldn't be back for at least 3 more days.

Millie wasn't a fan of Finn watching porn because it made her feel insecure and that Finn wanted her to be like those girls. Finn assured her many times that he loved her the way she was, but Millie still didn't like it.

"It's just porn!" Finn argued. Millie rolled her eyes.
"That's what I'm here for, not those cam girls." She argued back.
"Well sometimes you're not here and I need to do something."
"You are basically being attracted to those girls and they turn you on." Millie was persistent.
"If it makes you feel better, I think of you." He tried to make her feel better but she just walked away. "You're being ridiculous." He called out to her.

"You like that? You like my hand going up and down your big, hard dick." The girl in the porn video spoke and Finn's hand went faster up and down his dick. The girl in the video moans loud and Finn grunts at the pleasure he was getting.

"Finn, I'm home-" Millie abruptly walked into Finn's room, stopping at what she was seeing.
"Shit, Millie." Finn was trying to fix himself, hoping she wouldn't see. "What are- uh what are you doing back so early?" Finn pulled up his pants and moans came from the computer. He quickly exited off the site and stood up.

"They don't want me going on any more planes because of the Corona Virus so they postponed the meet and greet... What are you doing?" Millie shook her head. "I told you that I don't like you watching porn."
Finn rolled his eyes and sighed, "I'm a guy with hormones and girlfriend who travels for up to 3 weeks at a time. What do you expect me to do?" Millie could see the bulge in his pants and smirked.

"I told you that I'm here for that. I here to satisfy your needs." Millie walked towards him and slid her hands up his chest to the back of his neck. She pulled him into a heated kiss and grabbed his hand and pulled him to their bed.
"I can be whatever you need me to be." Millie pushed him onto the bed and pulled his pants down along with his underwear. "I can even be a porn star." Millie grabbed Finn's dick. "I can talk like them."
Millie started licking his hard dick. "But better." She took him in. She bobbed her head up and down, making Finn moan.

"Fuck, Millie. That feels so fucking good." Finn panted. He was letting out moans as Millie sucked his dick. Finn, on instinct, grabbed Millie's hair and thrusted her forward, making her gag on his huge cock. "Shit, sorry." He apologized. "Even though that... that was pretty hot." He said in between moans.

Millie smirked and took his hard cock even further, gagging on it. Finn groaned loudly and bucked his hips to meet Millie's pace. "Millie, stop, I'm gonna cum."
She didn't stop though, she kept sucking his dick. "Ahh." He moaned as he came in Millie's mouth. She let the familiar, warm cum down her throat as she smiled and took herself off of Finn's cock with a pop.

"Get on the bed." Millie demanded. Finn immediately walked over to the bed and positioned himself. "I'm gonna show you what those porn stars can't do."
Millie slowly removed her skirt to reveal her red thong. "I bet you like my sexy red thong." She seductively said, slowly walking over to the bed. She started unbuttoning her top. "And my perfect, round boobs." She removed her top and started playing with her tits through her bra.

"I-" Finn was at a loss of words. Millie was being so sexy and so in control. It was hot. Millie started biting her lip and moaning. She let her finger slide in her thong and rub her clit. She was so wet. "You see how wet I get for you?" She moaned, rubbing her clit faster. She was a moaning mess.

Out of no where, Millie completely pulled off her thong and lined herself up with Finn. "I'm going to ride you so hard baby." And with no warning, Millie dropped down on his dick.

A scream left her lips as she continued to ride him, moaning over and over again. Finn started moaning, too, grabbing Millie's ass and guiding her. "Fuck, Finn. That feels so good! Harder!!"

Millie bounced up and down Finn's dick faster, taking off her bra and rubbing her hard nipples. Finn bucked his hips to follow to the movements of Millie. "Oh, I love your big dick inside me!" Millie screamed. Finn started rubbing her clit as Millie kept riding him. Millie started to feel dizzy at all her movements and all the pleasure in her body.

"Just like that baby, come on." Finn pleaded her on. Millie went faster, feeling her orgasm about to hit her. "Cum for me, Millie."
Millie fell on top of him, keeping her steady movements of her pussy going up and down his dick. She moaned like crazy. "Oh, fuck." She panted, "I'm cumming."

At that sentence, Finn could feel Millie's juices falling down his cock. Finn moaned at the sight as Millie kept her movements, just slowed down. "Finn, cum."

Millie quickened her bouncing, leaning down in Finn's ear. "Cum for me baby. You know you want your huge dick to shoot loads of cum into my tight wet pussy." Finn could come just hearing that, but he didn't want to let go so easily. "Ooo, just like that Finn." She moaned in his ear. Just then, Finn came. "Uhhhh." He moaned as he let loads of cum into Millie's pussy.

Millie removed herself once Finn finished and laid beside him. "I'm definitely better than a porn star."

Finn chuckled, "Yes, you are."