Five

I sat outside on the bench watching cars go by...
I'm still configuring why Detrail keeps telling me about the stuff that I'm getting myself into and why Gladys was crying earlier.

I suddenly heard a car turn and come onto the campus. The car looked somewhat familiar... the car came to a stop and the unthinkable happened.

Xve came out the car walking to the doors. I ran inside quickly before they could even see me. I sat down in the tv room and tried processing all of this.
The boy I gave brain damage to is at the same hospital I'm at...

I trudged out back into the foyer and saw everyone around him.
I caught eyes with his mother, her facial expressions went from happy to angry very fast. She started screaming and running towards me as I tried to leave the seen. Everyone turned to us and some stepped out their rooms.
I jumped over the front desk as all the nurses jumped and screamed.
Then some police officers came and took her and forced her in hand cuffs.

"I HATE THIS BITCH!! I WANT HER DEAD!!" She yelled as tears flowed from her eyes.
Xve came around the corner,then walked with his mom and officers outside.
I gotta admit, he was still fine as ever. It looked like he didn't have to brain damage, but he was still a bitch.

"Why does she hate you so much?" Gladys asked blowing her nose.

"Very long story..."

"Tell me, I'm all ears."

I explained to her what happened that night at the party and how damn near the whole school had hated me because of that. She cursed all of those bitches that did me wrong and she felt my pain.

We walked and talked our way into the cafeteria to get a snack, then there was Detrail and his bitches surrounding him.

"I don't want to eat no more." Gladys mumbled turning around.

"I'll bring you something..."

She nodded and went towards the hallways.

I trudged my way past his table but I felt his eyes on me. I didn't bother to turn around, just wanted my food so I can get out.
I heard footsteps coming towards me and my heart rate rising. I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw someone that I thought I would speak to in a million years.

Xve.

I gasped as he told me to shush.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked holding my hand.

"Ummm sure?"

He walked over to an empty vacant table.

"Yes?" I paused. "Ok I'm so sorry for what happened that-"

"Imani!! That's shit is over and done with!! That's not what I wanted to talk to you about."

"Oh....then what then?"

"I'm sorry for not telling the truth on how you pushing me over the edge didn't happen. I'm sorry for you getting bullied. I'm sorry that I didn't fix things."

I was in complete shock, he's apologizing?

"Thank you for giving me this medical condition."

"Huh?"

"Thank you..."

"Why would you-"

"If I hadn't got this condition I would've been tortured all my life. By my parents, girlfriend, and student body."

"But how? Wouldn't everyone feel sympathy for you or something?"

"No. People only did that because I was so good at sports and knew that I had money. My girlfriend was a gold digger and she cheated on me while I was in coma. My parents? Fuck em."

"What did your parents do?!"

"Long story that I'm not telling right now."

"Oh okay..." I said turning around to see Detrail mean mugging the hell out of me. Once he saw me looking at him he got up and left the cafeteria. What's his problem?

"Oh and another thing Imani."

"Yes-"

"Hi guys, I'm Ms.Raplin here to show Xve around and to get a good feel of the hospital." She cheered smiling, interrupting us.

Me and Xve looked at each other, kinda smirked as he got up and left. I don't even think he has a mental condition since he sounds perfectly normal. But what did he want to tell me?

I grabbed Gladys a snack and headed to our room. I placed the food on the bed stand.

"Thanks." She smiled as I laid down on my bed. She got up and sat on my lap, pinning my arms down.
I'm already knowing where this is going.

"Really? Right now-"

"Shhh." She smirked pulling my leggings and panties off. I bit my lip as she rubbed my clit, making her smile. She started to lick and flick her tongue to find my g-spot.
Luckily she did which made us both get super horny. She started to suck and bite on my g-spot making me moan and arch my back. She slid her hands up my shirt and caressed my breasts making me feel so in love.

Feelings I got where so pleasurable, like my soul was leaving my body.
I felt juices run down my legs as I gripped my sheets. I kinda screamed but Gladys covered my mouth and told me to shush.
My legs started to shake and my mouth went into an "O" shape as she put her name on it, leading it up to my orgasm.
She fingered and sucked my clit as I came.

I was out of breath...but damn she knew how to eat it. She then licked me clean and gave me a nasty long kiss. I rubbed on her ass, then smacked that shit.
"This is mine." I smirked and bit my lip.
"You taste good and I'm already knowing." She whispered on my ear. She got up and went to her side of the room and say down.

"Wait you don't want nothing in return?"

"I'm good baby."

I laughed to myself getting dressed and leaving our room. I was a little numb, so I kinda limped upstairs. I walked past other rooms and went to the chill center.
The chill center is where you can talk to counselors, call home, or anything to do to calm you down.

I walked in and headed towards the phone area. I dialed my foster mom's number, rang a few times.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, can I speak to Arie?"

It was a silence on the phone.

"Hello?!" I said getting irratated.

"She's gone missing..." She quiet said.

I got angry and ready to kill so quick that I felt my hands ball up and my teeth clenching.

"How did she go missing?" I calmly asked.

"...We were arguing and I kicked her out-

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KICK A 13 YEAR OLD OUT?! YOU DUMB BITCH!!" I yelled making a scene.

"It's not my fault Imani!!"

"Bitch yes the fuck it is!! Find my sister or I'm after yo ass."

She hung up, which made me throw the phone and stomp out the chill room.