Four

"Aww fuck, baby!!" I screamed as Gladys licked my g-spot multiple times.
I clenched the sheets in my hands while arching my back.

I haven't felt anything like this ever. Xve couldn't even do this.

Ugh, Xve.
2 weeks ago, I gotta call from his parents that was very unpleasant. They cussed at me, wished death upon me etc. Xve has Brain damage and he's supposed to be at the institution I'm at.
I honestly don't want to see him at all. I've been bullied to the all time high because of him.
But I haven't seen him yet....

Hopefully he doesn't come.

"You like that?" She asked fingering me harder, snapping me out of my thoughts.
I couldn't resist, I nodded grabbing unto her hair.

I couldn't hold it anymore, so I released my juices onto her, feeling more relieved than ever.

"Damn girl, yo' shit tight."

I smiled and blushed.

"Look, I'm finna go and walk around. Coming?"

"No, I gotta relax..." I sighed rubbing my clit smirking.

She cheesed and left the room.

That had to be the best orgasm I've had in long time. I only had one... I don't have sex like that.

I checked my phone, dry as usual.
Common drama from social networks about my past. Damn, people just won't give up.

I arose from the bed sore as fuck!!

Damn Gladys knows what to do with a girl better most of these niggas today.

I slipped my short shorts back on and went upstairs to the tv room.

I entered the room seeing everybody watching Don't be a menace. Constant laughter erupted from them.

But something caught my eye...

Detrail...

I don't like him anymore since what Gladys said what he did to her.

I walked out going to the cafeteria, hearing footsteps behind me.

"Aye lil ma." He smiled. "Can't just look at me and not say hi?"

Shit he is just so damn sexy.

"Oh, hi." I mumbled walking away.

"Aye, where you going?"

"To the cafeteria..."

"I'll come with you."

I rolled my eyes, and walked on.

"Wait." He paused and stopped me, then pushed me against the wall. "You roll with Gladys, like that?"

"Um, yea? That's my girlfriend so?"

"Aw you bisexual now?"

"Yes."

"That's sexy as fuck." He smirked getting into my face more. "So you really like her?"

"Yes?"

"Mm... okay." he mumbled getting off me.

Shit, I was hoping that he wouldn't like bisexual girls.

"I gotta go." I said trying to move.

"Just know what you're getting yourself into Imani." He whispered then walked away.

The fuck is he talking about....? Should I tell Gladys?

Really, what am I getting myself into?

I trudged to the cafeteria looking for Gladys.

Ugh, she's no where to be found. I walked to the foyer and past the main offices getting some smirks from the men pervert nurses. Ugh, God help me.
But then I heard something
and It was Gladys crying... in the utility closet in a corner. I pushed the garbage can over and kneeled down to her.

"Why are you crying."

"Just don't talk to me right now... I'm fine." She yelled running outside as I followed.

I just stopped and looked at the door. I'll let her be.

I really wanna know why she's crying though.

"Told you, that you don't know what you're getting yourself into." I jumped seeing Detrail behind me with a mean mug.

I was honestly confused as ever and kinda scared.

"What am I getting myself into?!"

"You'll see..." He walked away.