Another reason to survive.

Jeremy Renner or Clint Barton aka Hawkeye.

Linda Cardellini as Laura Barton

***

They both lost it all the day Thanos snapped his fingers, it was a normal day they were enjoying the time with their three kids and all they did was look away.

"So ready to start all over again?" Clint smiled and the two looked back towards the kids but they were gone.

At first they were in denial but one visit from Natasha and Steve, the two found out exactly what happened. It drove a wedge between the two when they should have healed together they pulled away from one another.

How could they enjoy the birth of one child when you lost three? Three without the chance to say goodbye, three that just vanished into thin air.

Clint left before the birth of their kid. He disappeared well he would come back, every year once a year he came back and he would check in.

The third year he came, they were gone.

Both of them.

He followed her path till he couldn't figure out her next step and that is when he lost any ounce of faith he had in this dark world.

He went rogue.

***

The little girl had on a rainbow tutu, angel wings and shoes that turned different colors as she ran down the hallway of the avengers tower. Laura chuckled running over and scooping up her body she giggled. Laura has changed a lot, she couldn't just sit in that house and do nothing so she finally took Natasha on her offer to help out at the tower, she was glad to have been doing anything other than sitting around and becoming a shell of herself. 

That is why she knows exactly what Clint had been doing. Because although Natasha tried to hide it, in the end Laura got it out of her.

"MOMMY! MOMMY LOOK!" Laura looked up and smiled that was till she saw someone she's never met. She scooped up Blair and walked towards Natasha.

"Who's that?"

"Scott Lang." I smiled.

"Laura Barton." He looked towards Steve.

"He didn't get dusted."

"I'm sorry are you gonna eat that?" Scott asked and Laura looked down to see he was talking about the granola bar she had.

"Oh um no, here you go."

"Thanks."

Laura noticed something was different, the towers were much busier. Blair was wearing a light pink sundress with sparkly white stockings and bunny house slippers. She was catching a little bug so she had wanted to stay close to Laura.

"We're gonna get you some soup and your Apple juice, then you'll be all better." Laura cooed and Blair laid her head against her mother's shoulder coughing. "And maybe some medicine, you know uncle Steve got you the cherry flavor." Blair lifted her head and smiled before laying her head back down.

"Laura! Thank everything I need to talk-"

"Uncle stebe my tummy hurt." Blair cut him off and he looked down to her.

"Oh no, you're still the prettiest girl in the room." She blushed and Laura adjusted her body a little bit.

"I'll find you after I deal with he-"

"Clint is here." Laura tensed, uncomfortably rocking back and fourth before she nodded.

"Is that all?" Laura asked, glancing down to Blair who was crying.