Chapter ten

Annie's pov
These last few weeks haven't been the best for me I've been getting more and more texts from this person and I still haven't told anyone but at this point I really haven't even smiled twice in the last couple weeks everyone keeps asking what's wrong I just say nothing and I'm just tired. I wish I was just tired but it's much worse I'm being bullied. I wanted to tell my friends I just didn't wanna but into their lives with my problems. I haven't been hanging out with them either I've just came home and did my homework and went to sleep sometimes without dinner. I mean they person who was texting me told me I was fat and I honestly don't disagree. I still road with Hayden to school but normally the car ride is just silent because I'm normally on the verge of tears and he'll ask me if I'm ok and I'll just I'm fine or yeah I'm ok I just wanted to pour my heart out to him but I couldn't make him listen. But anyways Hayden knocked on the door and I was wearing my usual sweatshirt and sweatpants with a messy bun and no makeup.
I open the door.
H=we're walking today
A=ok
Why???? We literally don't even talk as much anymore because of me always being upset and we used to walk so we could talk.
We started walking and Hayden stopped me.
H=Annie what's wrong?
A=I'm fin-
H=please stop lying Annie tell me the truth you know you can trust me
A=you don't need to worry about me Hayden I'm f-fine
I choke on that last word because I find it hard to lie anymore.
H=Annie please...
A=Hayden are you sure you want me to tell you because you don't deserve to sit and listen to my problems.
H=please just tell me everything
A=recently I've been getting text from an unknown number basically just bullying me and calling me names and stuff.And I'm at the point where I'm staring to believe it.
H=what do you mean you believe it?
A=I believe the fact that I'm ugly useless worthless fat annoying stupid selflish horrible disgusting everything I believe it all.
At this point I was bawling my eyes out.
H=Annie... you are the most amazing beautiful caring funny selfless person I know you shouldn't believe who ever that is you're perfect Annie.
A=no I'm not Hayden
H=Annie you've helped through everything since we were little you've made me feel nothing but happiness everyday of my life Annie that's why...
A=that's why what?
H=that's why I love you Annie and no not just as best friend.
A=(smiles) I love you too Hayden.
He looked up and didn't hesitate to kiss me
Then we pull away and just smile at eachother.
H=Annie.
A=yeah
H=I know this isn't big or anything but I really love you so will you be my girlfriend? (Smiles back)
A=of course (smiles back)
H=but from now on if anything is going on you know you can always talk to me right?
A=yes
We walk to school holding hands when we walked in people were staring at us but I don't even care anymore then we walked to the group.
Jo=did we miss something?
They all turn and look at our hands
H=I mean other than the fact that we're dating now no nothing much
All the girls squeal as loud as the possibly could
Well and Johnny we all look at Johnny who's jumping up on down like a kid in candy store.
Jo=what?! My ship sailed I don't care what you people think.
We all laugh....including me that's the first time I laughed in weeks it felt amazing. These people made me happy and forget about all my problems.

Skip to after school
H=so do you wanna hang out tonight at your house
A=sure (smiles)
We walk to my house hand and hand I loved being with him. When we get there we went up to my room.
A=do you wanna do homework?
H=nopeeee
A=(laughs) ok what do you wanna do then?
H=(smirks)
A=whatever about to say don't (laughs)
H=come on I just wanna watch a movie.
A=that smirk told me different.
We laugh
A=ok if you wanna watch a movie which one?
H=I don't care you pick
A=the note book!!!
H=noooooo
A=pleaseeeee (puppy dog eyes)
H=fineeee
A=yayyy
H=you're so cute
A=ikkkk
We both just laughs and cuddle up on the couch.
H=I love you
A=I love you too

That's the end of chapter ten!
Comment
Vote
🤍💞

AHHHHHH THEYRE DATING YALLLL😂🤍😊💕💓