Epilogue

Ap=April   Av=Ava

Ap=mommy!! I'm hungry
Av=me too!!
A=I'm making some dinner right now I'll call you guys down in a minute!

That was Hayden and my kids who just turned three we got married about three years after college and we had twins.

H=Do you need any help?
A=nope but thank you though.
H=you know I can't believe we started as just best friends who would have never dated eachother and now we're married and have to kids
A=that was very random but me neither it's kinda crazy
H=I know

And that's the end I know this wasn't to long but I think my next book will be longer. I need you guys to pick which book you guys want next.

This is about a girl who is popular and everyone thinks she has a perfect but really it's far from it

This is about a girl who is popular and everyone thinks she has a perfect but really it's far from it. She loses her mom which causes her dad to change a lot. She cuts her wrist to make herself feel better and no one knows about it. And there's this boy who is very quite and he just sits in the back of the class and doesn't even try to be happy and no one really knows what's wrong but know one really knows him either though. Something happens which cause them to have to spend some time together. So who knows what could happen.

A girl moves to a new town because her dad got a new job and she doesn't know anyone but there's this one group who is very nice to her and they just happen to be the popular group so she starts hanging out with them and there's this boy but he ha...

A girl moves to a new town because her dad got a new job and she doesn't know anyone but there's this one group who is very nice to her and they just happen to be the popular group so she starts hanging out with them and there's this boy but he has a girlfriend but she starts to catch feelings for him but she just hides them because he has a girlfriend. Then he realizes that his girlfriend isn't the girl who he wants so that could make a lot of drama happen.

Ok you guys pick which one you'd rather read!💞🤍

Edit:tysm for 200 reads!!

Edits:I'm just gonna do the boy in the back I'm definitely more interested in writing that one💘