What happens in Costa Rica

My baby called me and told me that he wanted to plan a special trip for us. We had been really busy lately and not getting the much needed time for ourselves. He asked me where I wanted to go and I suggested Costa Rica or really anywhere, I just couldn't wait to get away with him.

"I'll plan something baby, you won't be disappointed!" he said.

A couple of weeks went by and one day he came home with a box wrapped nicely with a sparkly bow! 

"Open it!" he said.

I opened it and before he could say anything, I dropped it on the floor and hugged him, damn near strangling him and kissed him... squealing in excitement at the same time!

"You didn't?!?", I said.

But he did... two tickets to the first place that I mentioned to him weeks ago... Costa Rica!

"Did you check the date?", he asked.
In all of my joy, I didn't even pay attention to the date. 

"We leave tomorrow?!?", I squealed.

"Omg, baby, I don't even know where to start with my packing!", I said flustered.

He took my hand, with his touch instantly calming me and said, "You don't have to start with anything because I took care of everything for you. I packed for the both of us. Now, we're going to head out to have a couple's massage so we can be totally relaxed for our trip."

I loved this man with everything in me. This was the most amazing thing that anyone had ever done. He always made me feel like a queen, but this right here took the cake. The mere thought of everything my man just did for me made my pussy drenched. I wanted him and I wanted him right now. I grabbed his neck, pulling his face to mine, and getting wetter by the second as he put his tongue down my throat. He palmed my panty less ass under my dress, semi-penetrating me with his finger.

"Damn momma, I guess I did good huh? That pussy is wetter than a mutherfucka!", he chuckled.

"You're getting ready to see just how good you did love!", I said while I started to unbuckle his belt. He grabbed my hands stopping me in my tracks.

"You know I would never pass up on a chance to cum in that pussy, but I'm going to save it all for this trip! I have everything planned and I just want this to be a trip that we'll never forget. So as bad as I want you right now, especially how you're looking at me, I'm going to contain myself for right now and treat my wife to a relaxing spa day."

Little did he know, him refusing me made me that much hornier. The next day finally came for our trip and I could hardly sleep last night. The car was packed and we headed to the airport. The flight passed like a breeze, probably because of my anxiousness. 

The scenery in Costa Rica was breathtaking and intoxicating. We checked into the most exquisite, luxurious resort overlooking the rolling hills of Tamarindo Bay. Our Italian-styled villa was equipped with our own private terrace with an outside daybed, jacuzzi, and tranquil garden. It was our own slice of heaven.

I've always been the one to plan and book our trips, so the fact that he planned this perfect getaway by himself made me fall in love with him all over again. We settled into our villa. I was standing on the balcony, taking it all in and he came behind me, wrapping the warmth of his arms around my waist and kissing me on my neck.

"Baby, you haven't stopped smiling since we landed. I'm going to take that as a sign that you approve!", he said.

"Oh baby, it's absolutely amazing! You took care of everything! I'm so impressed. Looks like you've taken a few pointers from your wife!", I teased.