prologue

"Love, do you trust me?" His voice is gentle as ever. With trembling voice I answer "Yes" and he smile at me.

"This will be useless but can you unbuckle my seatbelt?" He ask while his eyes are still on the road.

"Why would I do that?" My eyes never leaving his face.

" Because you trust me." He said with finality.

I was doubting all the things that he's saying now. I know that this isn't normal and I do know that something's wrong but what I don't know is what is in his mind. With shaking hands, I unbuckled his seatbelt.

"I already unbuckle it Love." I glance at his face again.

"Good girl." He ruffles my hair. But his glaze is still on the road. I glance at the mirror, seeing two black car at our tail.

"Are they following us?" I ask.

"No love. I don't know." He sigh. I can see in his eyes the turmoil building in his mind.

To be honest, I saw these two cars before we ride our car. I don't doubt anything at first because it's normal to have the same direction but this isn't normal. They are literally following us. Dave didn't notice that I was looking at these two cars for an hour now and that I notice that he's turning on every corner we can go.

With a sigh and a trembling voice I told him I know that they are following us. Pushing my luck, I ask him.

"Why are they following us?"

"I-i really don't know." The car become silent. Feeling the heavy tension.

"Love, always remember that I love you and always will love you" he said. He glance at me then hug me.

"I love you too--" before I finish, the car crash at the boulder pulling me to darkness.