Statue x Reader

(y/n): look! A statue!
She was tall and dark and brown. Her paint was so good looking. (y/n) thought about her throughout all of breakfast at the bagelry. (y/n) was a sub. (y/n) just wanted the tall brown mysterious statue to dominate him/her. (y/n) mentioned her several times to (y/n)'s friends. Finally, one of them said "(Y/n), go to her."
Taking the best advice (y/n) was ever given, (y/n) scampered down the sidewalk, anxiously awaiting a meeting with her. (y/n) had a crisp dollar bill in hand, fully prepared to give her whatever she wanted in exchange for just one picture....

(y/n) dropped the dollar in her mysterious beautiful vase, and she extended a leather gloved hand in (y/n)'s direction. Oh my God, yes, leather? (y/n)'s heart rate excelled. (y/n) was a sub gay furry leather daddy at heart.
She pulled (y/n) in close while (y/n)'s awesome friends took pictures. She put a soft dainty paw I mean hand on (y/n)'s shoulder, then slowly dropped the paw shit I meant hand to (y'n)'s pecker. (y/n) got so excited. (y/n)'s family was teeming with MILFs, so (y/n) was used to the wonderful dominant touch of an older, taller woman, but this...

(y/n) sadly prepared to step away and leave the Statue. (y/n) didn't want to leave, touching her made (y/n) blush. But then, the impossible happened. No way. Not me. No way. She dropped her metallic paw SHIT I meant hand on to (y/n)'s back and rubbed it. (y/n) practically drooled. She was being kind of raunchy, pre-marital pecker grabbing and back rubbing in public? "hey...XD...uwu...my pwace ow youws?" (y/n) stuttered.

She said nothing, like the silent hot metal statue she was. She began to let go of (y/n)'s hand. Fuck, was it something (y/n) said? "Sowwy," (y/n) said, like the sub (y/n) was. She ruffled (y/n)'s hair, and (y/n) blushed even more. (y/n) felt her paws FUCK hands, leave (y/n)'s body. The feeling on (y/n)'s hair, pecker, and back was nothing compared to the feelings in (y/n)'s heart. (y/n) would never get over this statue. The one that got away. Tears forming, (y/n) walked away from the hot statue of liberty, more like statue of liberating (y/n)'s feelings, waving at her.

Tears streamed down (y/n)'s face, but (y/n)'s awesome moms I mean friends showed (y/n) the pictures taken, and (y/n) knew that the statue may be gone, but (y/n) had the memories, which were most important of all.