Chapter 5

"Gray, what happened with Juvia yesterday?" Ur asked her son, who was sitting at the front door, putting on his shoe.

The raven-haired lad stood up and faced his mother, pretending he doesn't know and made his way to his school. Before he left his room, he made sure to pile some snacks and foods under his desk, while telling the doll that she can eat all the snacks. The thought about his mother who adopted him, finding out about the doll moving around, scared him. He doesn't really know how she will take it, but as much as possible he decided to avoid it.

Arriving at his school, he came across the girl who went inside his house with Lucy on her side. Gray called out to them, earning their attention.

"Sorry about yesterday Juvia," he told the blue-haired girl, who only nodded on response. After that incident, Natsu decided to charge her and throw flames to her hair. Fortunately, she was able to stop it from spreading with the use of her Water magic.

Gray and Juvia had their eyes wide open, staring at the doll, standing on the blue-haired lass's stomach facing her with rage on her eyes. "HOW DARE YOU TRY TO KISS GRAY YOU BLUE EGGPLANT" the doll shouted, standing on the woman who was now lying down. "YOU BASTARD!" she shouted, she was about to throw her flames towards the blue-haired lass, but she was immediately halted by the raven-haired man.

"Natsu, what do you think are you doing?" Gray asked towards the doll, securing her on his chest to stop her from charging.

Juvia stood up from where she falls and dusted her skirt. She made a short step towards the doll giving a glance towards the doll. "She really does talk" she cheered smiling towards the two.

Natsu started to feel pissed, thinking that she was being laughed out. Jumping out from Gray's hand to his shoulder, pointing her index finger to the blue-haired lass. "I warn you, try to kiss Gray one more time and I'll kill you" she threatens. "Put this on your mind, GRAY IS MINE" she ended, trying to catch her breath with her face blushing red.

Juvia only smiled when Gray had apologized on her stead. "I am fine, Gray. I had lots of fun yesterday anyway." the lass smiled. "And I got caught in something interesting."

"Sorry about that Juvia, I didn't think she will jump at you"

"No it's fine, but I am just wondering why she can talk"

"That? She told me she got cursed by a witch a year ago"

"So that means it's just recent, wait. She was human?"

The man nodded his head with a sigh and scratched his head.

"To think that I have another rival in love" The water haired girl sighed. "But she's much cuter than this girl beside me"

"Huh?! What do you mean by that?" The blond-haired woman asked curiously.

"It's a secret"

It was already lunchtime when Juvia had asked Gray to enter his room, saying she wants to talk more with the doll and help her with her curse. The raven-haired man gave it a thought and decided to agree. This way, he doesn't need to think alone on how to retrieve Natsu's original body.

Minutes passed and the sound of the bell rung inside the campus, informing students for classes will begin. Gray and the others went back to their respective classrooms, waiting for classes to end.

Gray placed his head on his palm and started to think about the doll's words that left his mind. "From now on you are my lover" he let out a sigh, "so that flame brain was not joking," he thought to himself. He glanced outside the window and found the other students playing volleyball.