Chapter 7

A humanoid goat was out from his key, wearing his suit he made his way to his master's bed. Touching her arm, trying to wake up the lass, "Its morning already Lucy" the goat called to his master, who only turned her back at him. In defeat, the goat made a pair of cymbals out of nowhere and played within near his master's ear.

The young lass finally woke up from her slumber, covering her ears from the piercing sound that came from the cymbals. Sitting up from her bed, to make her celestial spirit stop. She looked at her clock and noticed the time. Thinking she will be late for their class, she stood up and got ready in haste.

Putting on her shoe, she made her way out of her house after she placed the goat back to his key.

The bell rung when the blond woman finally arrives in her classroom, "Barely in time" she mumbled to herself. Walking towards her table and sat on her chair. She turned on her right to find her childhood friend Gray staring at the window beside his chair. Curious, the lass was about to call out to him, but the teacher already came before she can.

Homeroom started and their lazy teacher took their attendance, he left the room again after he gave a discussion about their field trip for tomorrow.

Minutes later, their next teacher came to start their first lesson. Suddenly, the raven-haired man who was sitting beside the window let out a shout. The brown-haired teacher who wore his hair in a receding hairline formed into a spiked shape asked the surprised young man. Gray only looked back at the window and shook his head from left to right. Curious, but Wakaba Mine continued on his lesson.

Lucy was surprised by his sudden behavior that she decided to observe the young lad.

Their hungry stomach was already filled with food when she asked her friend about this morning. The lad only shook his head and told her nothing. They continued to stay inside the cafeteria, waiting for the bell to sing.

"Lucy wants to see pictures of Natsu in her swimsuit?" the red-haired asked. Nodding her head, Erza showed her the picture that the young man had sent her.

"It really does suit her" the blond woman commented, smiling towards the redhead.

The bell had already rung and the students made their way to their respective classroom.

Lucy and Gray's next lesson is Physical activities, and so they are requested to wear the right uniform for the said subject. The students changing into their gym uniform and made their way to the gym building to gather up. The class was asked to practice their magic control and so they are requested for a friendly duel by pair.

Gray and Alzack decided to have a short friendly brawl. The blond-haired woman was invited for a clash by the green-haired woman, but refused, saying she will stay with the others who practiced on their own on the side.

Lucy made her way to the other side of the court and started to open her goat key. Capricorn came out after the flash vanished and started his training to his master. Minutes later the lass was exhausted from sitting and trying to raise her magic level. Standing up she made her way out of the building to get some to drink.

The young lady turned and heard a small voice on the corner. She hurried her way and found nothing. She felt her spine chilled and made her way out, hurrying to buy some bottles. She made haste on returning to the gym, but her steps halted after seeing the back of what she thought was a dwarf. The said dwarf turned around, her eyes cannot be seen only her pink hair and her smirking lips was bestowed on her eyes. "I'll kill him" the dwarf mumbled to herself.

Shock and surprise the lass let out a shout, making the people near her hurried their way to the shouting lass. When the other students came, the small like a human was already out of her sight.