Chapter 6

"Hey hey, Gray. Are you excited about next week?" Lucy called out to her friend with excitement on her eyes.

"Why? What's going on next week?"

"We will be going on Four days and three nights' field trip at Akane beach resort, together with all the second-year students" the blond-haired woman cheered. "Oh right, I need to buy swimsuits." she let out a giggle as she spoke, "Better invite Juvia and Lisanna, Erza might want to come too".

The raven-haired man let out a sigh and went back to his table, leaving the happy lass looking over magazines that show different types of swimsuits.

"That Lucy even brought a Magazine with her," he thought to himself, watching his friend being gathered around by the other girls.

The bell suddenly rang and his female classmates hurriedly went back to their seats. The blond-haired woman had then closed her magazine and placed it back inside her bag.

"Good Morning Everyone"

"Good Morning Sir Conbolt" the students greeted their stubble mustached teacher.

"Raise your hands to those who are absent" he called, taking his attendance book from the pile of books he brought.

"How can they raise their hands if they are not here" One of the boy's spit.

"Now, now, but that aside"

"You're not even taking our attendance" another student countered.

The man ignored his students calling him names, he tapped his rolled notebook on his desk and spoke, "Silence" and so thus his students complied. "You already heard about the field trip next week, right?" he asked earning a nod from them.

"And that is Canceled"

"WHHHAAATTT!"

"Yes, yes. That was a lie. So please pass this paper around and take one paper, have your parents signed it to confirm if they will allow you. As for the details..."

The crowd of students waited for his next words, waiting for the exact details of their trip. "Well, you'll know it when we get there. Then, I'll be going. See you later"

"Wait, Teacher. Is that all? What about the Itinerary?" Lucy's words came ignored by the dark blue-haired teacher as he already went out of his classroom, skipping on his way to his office, leaving his students dumbfounded with his explanation. Minutes passed and their next teacher came to begin their lesson.

Only a minute left before lunchtime will start, staring at the clock in front. He started to remember Natsu's words last week. "Black lady," he thought. "Could it be it is connected with the lady I saw this past few days?" he mumbled to himself while writing words on his notebook without him realizing. A tap on his table cut off his thoughts, raising his head to find Lucy Staring at him with one of her brows raised.

"What? The class already done?"

"Five minutes ago"

Gray stood up from his chair and took his lunch box from his bag. "Let's go"

Making their way to the canteen only to be greeted by the Strauss siblings together with Erza. "You guys are late"

"Sorry, Gray was gazing blankly on his desk"

Gray sat on an empty chair when is someone missing caught his attention, "Juvia's not here yet?"

"What's this? Have you already fallen in love with Juvia, Gray?" Lucy teased, followed by a smirking Lisanna.

"Of course not, just wondering"

"You don't have to lie"

"Whatever" He responded as he bit a piece from his food, ignoring the teasing blond.