Blue Cookies!

"No one." Reyna said firmly.

"Errr... you sure?" Percy asked, knowing very well that she wouldn't have told them in the first place.

"Yes." She said, glaring. Gods Reyna was scary .

"So who's next?"

Fortunately, everyone was snoring.They did not need to be interrogated by an angry Reyna.

*time lapse to the Leah Forests*

-Thalia-

"Nice spot, kelphead" she laughed.

Percy replied " Yeah, I've been here before and there's basically no one here. So perfect for us. Pizza?"

And they munched on pizza. Only Piper had an all veggie no meat pizza, Annabeth's had olives and Percy's had blue sauce on it. She was surprised to see that she and Reyna had chosen the same pizza- plain cheese with basil and salami.

'Shut up Thalia' she told herself. They don't need to know. They're annoying. And sweet. And endearing. But even then, she couldn't stop staring... and wanting to spill...

But then they all got up and went for a swim. It was the most fun Thalia had ever had with them. They splashed around and Percy caught a fish.
He gave it to Annabeth  but she screamed so hard about it being slimy like the froth in a spider's mouth that Percy relented. Then Annabeth fright turned to anger and she made all of them chase Percy around the area.  Their 'battle cry' was 'Blue Cookies!'  Gods, it was fun. Just fun. And Thalia felt amazing.

Hey , how was this one?
Please vote and comment.🙃🙂🙃