❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

"Oh my gods" Reyna laughing, tears in her eyes.

"Hilarious." Thalia agreed.

"Did they really try to set us up during the campout?" Reyna giggled.

"Idiots." Thalia whispered, trying so evidently hard to stop laughing.

"I mean..." Reyna said,

And then they cried it out loud, together

" We've been dating for two months now!"

The mist disappeared and there was no need to look at the camera for they were in plain sight.

Each one of them - from Nico to Annabeth, had their jaws wide open.
Percy suddenly realised that they were probably looking like idiots already so he pushed us Annabeth's jaw gently.

"Argh!" She screamed. "You guys! You never told us! We planned soooo much!"

Then she saw everyone smiling and started laughing too.

In the midst of her laughter, she punched the two of them. "Jerks." She smiled and said.

"Well it was fun seeing you try soo hard." Thalia said, most sarcastically.

"Yeah, it honestly was hilarious to see you guys  try all these things." Reyna mused.

-Reyna-
And then, she  looked at Thalia and then at her friends.

She leaned forward and kissed her. And fireworks exploded. Literally. Even in her heart but that Valdez was ingenious.

And she gave them one last smirk before she and Thalia walked away hand in hand

                                                     ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

And that's the end. Hope you liked it. Please like vote and comment.
#Theyna
                                                          ❤️

                                                                                                       ~RajitaTheFangirl