Ugh! why did i do that?☹️☹️ [Edited]

Blake's POV

I'm here at the pack house with
Mom, dad, Tris, Bailey, Dylan, Maya, Clinton, Chase, Ashley's mom n dad, Sydney and Ashley. But not with them... I was not there because i knew she wouldn't want.me there.

Ooohh yes... It's almost time.

"What time is it?" Ashley asked

"11:59" her mom replied

"10....9....8...
..7....6....5...
..4....3.....2...
1" they all said

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Everybody said

Everyone hugged her except me. i didn't even know where I was. I was away.

I didn't hug her... Not because she is my Enemy because I was shocked. I was shell shocked.

I smelled the most amazing  scent. Of strawberries and honey or something. It was coming from...

ASHLEY FUCKING WILLIAMS?? WHAT THE FUCK?!? SHE WILL SURELY REJECT ME. I KNOW IT BUT I HAD TO TRY.

I growled.

"Mine" I said and I hugged Her

She just ran. She ran away. Away from me...

I obviously chased after her.... Im not that stupid....

You are

My wolf. Regius. And. No I M not.

She ran to Sydney, Bailey, Tristan and Dylan. She told them that she needed to talk. of course.. she went to them. Her best friends and siblings

(I was outside listening to everything!)

"Guys.... Blake is my mate" she said cringing

"WAIT WHAT?" Sydney said

"WHAT THE FLYING FUCK?" Dylan said

"OH HELL NO"Bailey and Tristan said

"Yea" she said

They all hugged her as she cried

"I cant guys. I cant reject him because i don't want him to feel the rejectioon pain. But i dont want to be with him or i will feel so much more pain. I still get flashbacks. I still do that everyday. Even though you told me not to. I hurt myself in my every thought. Thinking i am so bad. Only because of him. I always thought i won't be good enough for my mate. And now thats true. I am not good enough for Blake. He will reject me." i said crying

She hurts herself? She thinks shes not good enough?? The only reason i said those awful things was because i like her. Hell i love her. But I didn't wanna fall for her. I wanted to be with my mate. I wanted to love only my mate... And I guess i did... And... She thinks I would reject her.

"Aw poor baby! Sis it will be fine. " Tristan said, and i could hear her singh. 

I almost growled. DAMN! I would never get to be the person comforting her

"Mhm " i asked

" él está escuchando lo que estamos diciendo. él está parado afuera. " Dylan said

"He is listening to what we are saying. He is standing outside"

" Let him " she said "i don't give a flying fucking shut if he heard it"

That hurt. It felt like she put her hand through my chest and took out my heart... I started crying outside the door. I was crying silently... Tears streaming down my face, my eyes puffy and red... My hands hiding my face as I looked down... Trying not to show everyone I was crying...

Like Ashley, I never cry.

Tristan, Bailey, Dylan and Sydney came out. They probably were looking at me angrily

"You're gonna need a lot of help" Dylan said, like he was pitying me.

My head was facing downwards so that they wouldn't see I was crying. Tears were still streaming down my face.

"I mean you said those awful things about her... You were awful... And Now you're her mate? How do you expect her to react Blake..." Bailey said

Sydney, I think, noticed that I was crying. Because she sat down and lifted my chin. She gasped softly at how i looked.

"Blake are you crying!" She said, astonished

"Mhm" I replied not having energy to say yes.

"I haven't seen you cry since elementary school. You didn't cry when you got hurt. You didn't cry when your Mom and dad had the accident. Not even when Syd was hurt. I'm so sorry... But you deserved it. You know that too." Bailey said, sadly

"I know I deserve it. But I really can't help it B! I love her. I always have loved her. The only reason i was being rude to her that day and the forward was because I didn't want to admit i fell for her. I wanted to be the first for my mate.

It's just whenever i saw her, i would zone out. I would imagine some stuff... Which was not too good... Sydney... You saw that. My friends always told me to tell Ashley that I like her... But I never had the courage.

She's... She's... She's so beautiful, pretty, caring, annoying but so interesting and fantastic and amazing and just everything good. She is the Alpha's daughter. She is cheer captain..

I come second to her. I'm her Beta wolf... Her right hand wolf to help her. Not even her friend. She just has to "put up with me". And anyways it's not like she will ever forgive me anyways. I probably hurt her a lot. Not probably. I know I hurt her alot.... U know what... Tell Ashley that she can reject me. That she should reject me for what I did. I'll deal with the pain because I caused her too much of it. And I dont want to see her pain... I love her too much" I said, crying.

I walked off... Well tried too...

"B-Blake.." a soft voice said. It was music to my ears. Such a beautiful voice... I could listen to it all day...

I turned around and wiped my tears when fresh new ones fell.

"Did y-you mean all that?" ASHLEY asked shocked but her expressions soft.

"Ofcourse. You can reject me. Do it now. Rip off the bandaid." I said

I was still crying. So i looked d0own

"I, Ashley Williams, hereby" she started

I was cringing... It was gonna hurt so bad. But i deserve it. I made her life hell... In freshman year. I deserve this!

"Accept Blake Carson as my mate" she finished

I was waiting for the pain to come when I was shocked by what she said... Wait did she say accept? She accepted me? Wtf....

"Did you just say accept?" I asked bewildered but relieved

"Yes Blake. I accepted you. But that does not mean I trust you. I don't. Not Yet anyways. Just don't cry. My heart breaks to see you cry." She smiled "last time I saw you cry was middle school when you were my friend and we're trying to tell me you are going to leave me to be popular... Don't cry."

She tried to smile at that but I couldn't... I was just too scared... I didn't want to hurt her again....

I just went and hugged her... And I mumbled "I'm sorry"s and "i won't hurt you"s in her ear while still openly sobbing....