Chapter 1

Ben's pov

It's almost Christmas, and we are snowed in. What does that bring?

Boredom.

I groan and keep playing Mario Cart with Jeff. His little girlfriend pet, Ryan, is sitting in his lap, and he is beating me. Though I gave up even trying a while ago.

"Jeff." I say and crash into a wall.

"What?" He asks and throws a shell at me.

"You wanna know what this should be called?" I sigh.

"What?"

"Stupid piece of shit Mario Cart." I groan and throw my remote off to the side. He laughs and chucks his remote at my face. I catch it, and throw it at him, hitting Ryan.

"What the heck was that for?!" He yells and hugs her protective.

"I don't know." I shrug. Jeff takes out his knife, and is prepared for a fight. The front door opens. Slendy walks in, carrying someone by the foot, with one of his tentacle thingys.

I look at the person, its a girl. Slendy drops her on the couch. She sits up, and fixes her hair. Woah. Really pretty girl. Man... What'd I'd go through for that... Anyway she has long black and purple hair, she has a purple moon tank top, light grey ripped skinny jeans, boots.

"This is Onyx. She's one of you. Not to be killed." Slender man turns to Jeff, who shrugs innocently.

"He was asking for it..." Jeff goes into an insane laughter, and sighs, and then wipes tears away, "Ahh..."

She looks at me, and I smile. "Hey, I'm Ben." I grin, and stand up.