Prologue

No… It could NOT be true, he Blaise Zabini had a "Crush", yes a "crush" he only ever had a few nightstands here and there but NEVER had he had a real "Crush" it was weird. and that's not even the worst part, his "Crush" was freaking-

Neville Longbottom!

Yes the Neville Longbottom the one in the gryffindor house yes that one, the one who is friends with the golden trio, YES THAT ONE.

"Blaise, Blaise BLAISE ZABINI ANSWER ME!"

Suddenly blaise was yanked out of his thoughts by none other then: Pansy Parkinson one of his Friends at Hogwarts

"What do you want Pansy? You kinda interrupted me." Blaise said quite pissed at her but he didn't show it.

 "Well EXCUSE me jeez, well i just wanted to say something. But now i'm not going to because clearly you don't care about me." She said in a faked hurt voice.

Ugh i can't believe her, i was already having a bad day. But at least it can't get worse

        .........................

HE was VERY wrong it. It had gotten worse, when pansy saw him looking at Neville WITH dreamy eyes!  Like how did she see him (ugh i swear she has a sixth sense) 

"OOooOO looks like bla-" that when she stopped, "Pansy why did you stop?." Draco said-( well malfoy.. ) the only thing pansy actually did was point behide us (mind you that me and draco were now facing away from the gryffindor table.)

That's when we(draco and me)heard a throat clearing behide us. That's finally when we did turn around and we saw no other then the golden trio plus a few others.. that's when we knew we were dead.

A/N: First chapter finished if you wanted to know this story takes place in 4th year so i really have to start getting the events ready and thought though. Anyways BYE.