Chapter Six: The Yule Ball: Part One

A/N: I KNOW I USUALLY DO THIS AFTER THE CHAPTER BUT I AM SO HAPPY BECAUSE FINALLY A LITTLE BIT OF CANNON IS IN THIS CHAPTER AND I'M ALMOST DONE WITH THIS SERIES. EEK.

Blaise couldn't believe this in the mist of all of his drama with Neville he forgot about the yule ball. Ughh the only reason he remembered is because of Pansy taking Blaise shopping.  "BLAISE How does this look on me??!" Pansy Asks. "Uh nice.." Blaise say, welp it actually looked really pretty and Blaise was pretty sure she could tell.

.....

Neville was sitting on his bed thinking about Blaise and the..night. He loves Blaise and he's sure of it no he knows that he can not live without Blaise. But Blaise rejected him left him. Why though? Ugh he couldn't worry about that it's the yule ball soon. He actually forgot about that, though he already has a date. His date is Ginny Weasley, not that he's bragging or anything but he can dance. 

...

Blaise was talking with Pansy while walking to herbology, despite her being really annoying at times she's a good person to talk to. 

"Blaise, who are you taking to the Yule Ball?" Pansy asks, honestly Blaise didn't know but then again he could go with any of his fan girls. 

"I don't know yet." Blaise says. "How do you not know who your taking." Pansy doesn't really asks. "Its just been crazy, but I think I might take greengrass if she doesn't already have a date."Blaise answers, 

he wasn't as brave as Harry and Cedric for going to the Yule Ball together and coming out, grant it they really didn't have a choice. 

.....TIME SKIP .....

Blaise was sitting on his bed waiting for Draco to get dressed, Blaise swears that it took him like 17 hours to get ready. 

When Draco finally emerged from the bathroom

"Ah so the prince has emerged." Blaise jokes.

"Shut up Blaise." Draco says annoyed.

"'I don't get why your so crabby." Blaise responds.

"..Potter is going to the Yule Ball with Diggory, they are such Fairys." Draco says annoyed

"Dray, do you have a Crush?" Blaise asks

"HUH A CRUSH ON POTTER, I'M NOT INSANE." Draco screams out.

"Eh, you didn't admit you weren't gay." Blaise responds, ignoring Draco's outburst.

"Even if i was gay, which i'm not, i won't date pottah." Draco responds

"Eh, fine we should get going to the girls." Blaise says.

....TIME SKIP....

Blaise and Draco were sitting on the sideline watching the people they couldn't have.

Cedric and Harry were looking at each other dreamily, while Ginny and Neville were dancing close to them.

Pansy looks over at the others staring at the gryffindors and shook her head lightly and walk up to them, and grabed their arms. "Come on, no mopping." Pansy says, dragging them. 

Blaise was surprised that Pansy grab them, but he quickly withdrew his arm and walked outside. He sat down on the stoney steps and sighed. Why does he always do this to himself?  "The dead cannot cry out for justice; it is a duty of the living to do so for them." He quotes from his book. He looks down and mumbles something about stupid partys, while getting up to go to the common room

.....TIME SKIP....

Blaise heard crying from Draco's bed and walks up to it, he saw Draco crying. Blaise immediately and get on the bed and to comfort Draco. 

......

"YOU LITTLE FAG, YOU WILL PAY." Pansy screams out

Cedric immediately gets out his wand 

The teachers rush to stop it but are stop by a shot.

.......

Blaise runs to get Pansy, Draco was hyperventilating and it was bad. 

When he got inside he sees Pansy scream and grabbing out her wand, when he looked at the other's wand was already pointing at Pansy ready to shoot. 

Blaise grabs out his wand to stop the madness.

.....

Everyone in the hall turns their head to look at who made the shoot, Pansy looks at Blaise pissed.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" She screeches.

"Pansy, it's Draco-" As soon as those words leave his mouth Pansy is already half way to the dungeon. Blaise runs after her.

The rest of the hall looks to shooked to say anything when Greengrass runs after them. The teacher look at each other and run too, grabbing Harry, Neville, Ginny, and Cedric on the way out.

....

When the teachers get there they didn't expect to heard and see Pansy whispering soft words in Draco's ear while Draco was having a hard time breathing. 

Blaise was holding onto Draco's head while he was hyperventilating and thrashing around. When Blaise looked up at the others in the room, his eyes went as wide as plates.

Snape quickly grabs Draco's head and forces a potion down his throat and Draco immediately calms.

"What happened?" Snape says pissed.

"I don't know, I found Draco cry on his bed and then he just started hyperventilating." Blaise says, looking down at Draco's face.

A/N: AH yes drama finally, a little long today so be happy. Bye.