~Twin-A-Rooney~

All of the Rooney family, except for Liv, were decorating the house for Liv's welcome home party. Chloe and Pete were putting up the welcome home sign.

"No, dad, Chloe, no.  Okay.  It needs to go up." Said Maddie very bossily, running over.  Pete and Chloe looked at each other and moved the sign up.  "More, more.  Up more.  Down a tiny bit.  Perfect.  Twin sister officially welcomed.  Bam what?!"  Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Hey Mads!  Maybe you could tone your bossiness down a couple hundred notches." Said Chloe sarcastically, climbing down from the ladder and walking to Joey and Parker.  Maddie shook her head and ran to Karen.

"Okay...mom, snack update.  Where's Liv's favorite dip?" Asked Maddie enthusiastically.

"Oh, you mean this dip?" Asked Joey as Chloe put a chip in her mouth.

"You three are eating the dip!" Yelled Maddie.  "This is Wisconsin.  You can't welcome people home without dip!  You three are officially banned from the 'Welcome Home' zone!"

"Hey!  You can't tell us what to do.  Dad!  Maddie's telling us what to do!" Whined Chloe.

"Maddie, honey, if you're freaking out because your sister Liv is coming home, then- then we should talk." Said Karen.

"Mom...She's my twin.  My built-in best friend." Said Maddie.  Then Chloe started clapping her hands.

"Wow.  Congratulations.  You deserve an award." Said Chloe sarcastically.  Karen looked over at Chloe and shook her head, telling her to stop talking.

"I'm not freaking out." Said Maddie

Maddie's Headshot-  Of course I'm freaking out!  Starting tomorrow, I'm going to school with my celebrity sis.  And we have the same face, yet she's "The cute one."

Parker stood up and walked over.

"Hey.  Hey, guys.  There's a bunch of people with cameras on our lawn." Said Parker in amazement.  Chloe smiled and ran over to the window.  They all heard the paparazzi talking.

"I'll miss you, paparazzi." Said Liv from outside.  "When I walk through this door, I will just be another regular fifteen year old girl."

Liv's Headshot-  I just finished the final season of my smash-tastic TV show, "Sing It Loud." Oh...it was one of those super-realistic shows where kids suddenly break into songs for no reason.  And I loved Hollywood, and I was offered, like, a quizzilion other shows and movies. But I missed my family, and it was time to come home.

Liv was blowing kisses to the cameras and waved to them.  Liv tried to open the door but Pete was trying to open the door also, so Liv ran into the door.  When Pete opened the door Liv looked at Maddie.

"Ah!  You stole my face!" Screeched  Liv.

"I had it first!" Said Maddie.  "Ohh." Liv ran over to Maddie and hugged her.  Chloe and Parker were standing next to Joey.

"Take notes.  That's what it looks like when a girl is happy to see you." Teased Parker to Joey.  Chloe laughed and high fived Parker.  Chloe and Parker have always been the closest because their ages were very close.

"Thanks, Parker.  And this is what it looks like inside my armpit." Said Joey, grabbing Parkers neck and putting Parker's face in his armpit.

"Gross!" Shreaked Chloe.  Liv pulled away from Maddie, and walked over to Parker, Joey, and Chloe.

"Oh!  I was so worried you guys had grown up when I was away." Said Liv.

"Yeah, there's no chance of that happening." Said Joey, with Parker still in Joey's armpit.